Show me your math notebook doodles

I have some drawings but I’m too lazy to post them right now. I also feel like posting them might get me doxxed since some people might recognize the math notebook pattern.

bro what :skull:

i’ve seen horror stories/scenarios where even the tiniest shit you say can get your ass doxxed, such as for example saying that youre going out to buy a certain item which is only sold in a few countries

except you arent the main character in a movie… but you do you ig

1 Like

i think i recognize that exact pattern that the paper has on it…

wdym

nah now im gonna find u cause i recognize these exact patterns :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
Screenshot 2024-04-24 9.51.36 AM

3 Likes

actually wait i feel like this is more of a iykyk scenario (the only ones who could even have a chance at finding my personal info are those who share the same xyz with me)

i think its somewhere near here not sure tho
Latitude 37.7749° N, Longitude 122.4194° W

later

ok i finally got my ass off to send the posts (they have a blue tint which i added because it looks cool)

a bird-humanoid from winged warriors staring into idk

strange scion of ethiron lookalike

a bunch of random entities that look like the scion of ethiron, along with a kamikaze plane, a crying winged humanoid, and some weird sword with a hexagonal thing

a lightning elemental flesh armored legend (a character in my story), the eye of sauron, and some sword

technoblade pythagorean theorem, along with an early draft of furinsajor (weapon in my simulator game)

a draft on tenevori etudi who a magical druglord villain (appearance is very unrealistic)

touka kirishima as the bunny

a sad looking archenhailor oc

some biblically accurate angels

doodles for the first 2 armor ideas in that magic power simulator

a unused appearance draft of torasenara, a weapon from that magic power simulator

alakorin’s equinox and the verdant serpent spear, 2 weapons from that magic power simulator (i added the verdant spear just so there can be a green weapon in the game)

hes so done for

1234 Lombard Street, San Francisco, CA, USA.
ngl ur banned now buddy

Buddy I recognize that pencil color… It’s sold only at Antarctica… I’ll be there in 25 minutes sharp.

I know where you live Archenhailor, I’ve seen those drawings before

These doodles weren’t exactly from my math notebook, but there were done during class

(Bikini argos that I never finished for @A_friendly_Bear )

Drafts for the spirit weapons of Avolition and Acumen designed by Typ and Level

1 Like

W argos draw

nah man ur risking too much
if once a random opens ur math notebook ur done for

bro that’s literally every math book

this is what all my doodles look like