Sinister gaze changes (eyedea)

Make it so sinister gaze changes based on your face selection (currently it isn’t compatible with like half of them) so it’s only on one eye if the other’s closed, it has the same shape (not just an oval every time) etc.

Allow us to DYE the sinister gaze at dyers. I’m sure nobody hates this idea and everyone would like having the same color eyes as the rest of their build, and people have been asking for glowing eyes for quite some time now, just let them have it here.

would be cool

Denied by vet apparently :fr: (why?!)

what did he say exactly

@randomness I summon thee

hi
Vetex said that sinister gaze won’t be made dyable because there’s a future spell type which will cause glowing eyes + it clashes with lore.

wait how the hell is the glowing eyes spell going to look stacked on top of the sinister gaze

y’all I’m gonna be fr I don’t think this seasonal grand reward was very good :sob:

So you want it to be used on one eye, and you want to be able to make it a different color?
You want to be sans.

we use it while we can

there’s some faces where one eye is closed

Sans eye, sans eye.

sans meaning?

Meaning “without” in French, apparently.

ok I have like 72 in french rn

Hedoesntknow Meme - Hedoesntknow ...

3 Likes

how do people not know who sans is in 2024

Istg bro Opticalcord has to be like an account made by aliens trying to learn about us or something how does he not know :sob:

what

TELL ME

SANS UNDERTALE :sob:

SANS THE SKELETON???

what’s undertale

Undertale - Sans " Poster for Sale by ...