Siren art

53 Likes

The flood gates have been opened for siren fan art :fr:

Great drawing!, Love the small little gills you included to make them really feel like dark seas fish people.

1 Like

Woah, that looks sick, I love your art style

Sashimi.

3 Likes

I wonder if roblox would flag this as “overtly sexual” if I tried to turn it into a decal. hmmmm

oh god I forgot to color the inner part of the coat thing haha what if you guys ignored it :pleading_face::pleading_face: haha that would be reaally crazy :point_right::point_left:

I’m ready

Oh goodness.

1 Like

what am i even supposed to say here-

…Somehow, even though I should’ve expected it, you drawing Siren fanart was the last thing I expected.

Either way, I’ll be back in like 4-5 hours to tell you how accurate you got their true form’s wings.

STOP. POSTING. ABOUT. SIRENS!!!
IM TIRED OF SEEING IT!
ON TIK TOK IT’S (siren singing) ON DISCORD ITS FREAKING
IMG_1696!
I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT? AND ALLLLLLL OF THE CHANNELS ARE JUST PEOPLE IN SIREN CLOTHES!!!
I SHOWED MY CHARACTER’S COSTUME TO MY GIRLFRIEND! IT WAS ALL WHITE, SO I SAID ‘HEY BABE, WHEN THE SIRENS ARE SUS!!!’ HAHA, OOOOAAAAOOOOAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 Like

ah yes siren fanart

Cam’t wait to eradicate 90% of their race & making them almost extinct like the vastus shits and taking all their weapons for myself :smiling_imp:

Wasn’t really good idea to leave the bronze sea

1 Like

And so it has begun. Who will stand with me to defeat the Siren art, before they take over? :saluting_face:

This is so well done, I love your artstyle :purple_heart::purple_heart:

but I’m ready for more.

1 Like

now hear me out guys, hear me out, you can get their bikini, so hear me ouuuuut, bikini argos drip

I would rather not hear you out.