Skill Issue Moment (Guild accused of hacking yada yada) May kill some brain cells, enter at your own risk

Bows are fast and shooting an opponent is easy because it’s fast and it’s way more easier to predict then magic blast.

No

1 Like

the fuck?
you know arrows have a really small hitbox, right?
even competent light users couldn’t hit like visan/orion can, hence what I said

You understand most of these are jokes right?

1 Like

That’s precisely the reason they’re considered best in pvp… Some people just have them in it. I’m trying so hard not to say skill issue but in POV of me who doesn’t have that much pvp skill I don’t think hitting every shot means they’re hacking. Also You sound really salty for some reason

1 Like

man, love how this thread turned from how you can bully a guild that stole a logo from yours into “syndicate hax”

did you… even read everything in the topic so far?

hold up let me find an image, don’t reply for a sec I’ll edit it in

@RaveNitro fr, at this rate maco gonna split it up

No

1 Like

Did you for real screenshot chats that were actually a joke and tried including them in your point? :joy: You’re an actual clown.

Read carefully my child, yes? Ok.

1. You cannot aimbot without the likes of First Person or Shiftlock.

2. I was already reviewed by a moderator, taking a video of me PvPing and landing all my bow shots, entering a live stream showing the most active people in the Guild Hub with my Task Manager opened and Hidden Trays.

3. Orion already made clips of him landing bow shots too.

You’re the only clown here, you’ve been on my dick for how long now :joy:. Migrate on someone else please :D!

only there’s been countless comments about it and practically everyone who’s actually fought you knows this shit

granted you’ll deny anything anyways so this whole discussion is useless

that… doesn’t prove shit
anyone could disable something for one or two battles to claim innocence
and to the most active people in the guild hub? pfft

The only reason why people say “aimbot” is because my aim is just good, people even say the Bandit NPCs take after me.

Doesn’t. Prove. Shit? I showed a video to a moderator landing all my bow shots in a PvP? Did I not say read “carefully”, child?

How in the actual fucking world does that not prove shit.

If he was hacking there would be no reason for them not to spread info about this to everyone and visan would eventually get banned. If he said active in syndicate sure but guild hub consists of people from different guilds

1 Like

tf you mean
you wouldn’t smoke and bring guns to a job interview irl would you?
why the fuck would anyone reveal their hand when they’re trying to tell someone “I don’t exploit”

in case you don’t know, the guild hub is hell
many of the vetex discord rejects/banned people end up there, it’s typically pretty toxic, and by no means reliable

and as with the moderator, anyone could prepare to hide shit in advance, no sane person would reveal if they exploit/cheat etc

obviously visan, if he does exploit/aimbot whatever, wouldn’t tell or reveal to them that he does

and if so, would have very very good reason to hide or try to obscure that

have you ever fought visan in game kandy

honestly this topic got horribly off-track, I’ll respond to anything but I’ll try to stop continuing this

Are you bugging?

Ah shit so like I always do I land every bow shot on and off video but on video it’s just me hiding my shit. Ok.

I’ve actually given up man, you’ve just proven to me you’re stubborn and incomprehensible. The only reason why you dislike me is that I’m known for something and you’re not and it shows.

Ya i’m assuming clips like this from Orion while streaming are just aimbot it smh.

1 Like

Let’s just assume visan uses aimbot. If he uses aimbot without it he must be pretty bad right? So tell me why the fuck did he play the same pvp as he played when he wasn’t streaming. His stream shows that he wasn’t using any weird software so there.

1 Like

that isn’t necessarily true
someone using aimbot doesn’t exactly mean they’re bad at combat without it
hell, a given aimbotter could still be very good without aimbot

and again, even if streaming, if someone wants to show that they’re “innocent”,
they can obscure said shit in advance

but as I said earlier,

let’s cease, we’ve strayed horribly offtopic

When I was being reviewed I showed both task manager and hidden trays before joining the game. Don’t know how I can “obscure” said shit in advance.

Yes give up please, you’ve lost.

1 Like

deleting it, moving it, storing it on backups, cloud, renaming it, disabling in advance,
there’s plenty of ways to do it

not everything shows up in task in the first place

cease before we incur the wrath of macobre