Skill Issue Moment (Guild accused of hacking yada yada) May kill some brain cells, enter at your own risk

But this was all in one take, “ONE” video take. But ok, be the stubborn kid you are.

My point is visan plays the same when he wasn’t streaming and when he is streaming. He said that he showed off his task managers and hidden trays to show nothing sneaky was going on and he continued to play the same way he did. So you have on-screen evidence of visan not using an aimbot but you still insist that. NO NO HE’S TRYING TO COVER IT UP nonsense

and @liu can you split this topic

1 Like

Yeah @liu, split the topic up please.

Ya, lemme close it so I can read the stuff
(not permanent)

Idk, if he was still hitting all his shots with it supposedly disabled then maybe he ain’t using it idk idk idk :woman_shrugging:

and???
how does that mean literally anything
if you hide shit before streaming, then obviously nothing would show up
I know you’re smarter than that at least

cute how you ran to guildhub to call me retarded though

you however, don’t know that
his actual performance might shift, and no one would notice since his build is highly irregular in the first place

any exploiter/aimbotter/whatever the fuck could play a single session on camera without using software
that doesn’t mean they’re 100% clear
showing one or two sessions doesn’t mean he doesn’t do it when he isn’t recording or trying to prove himself

as someone who has fought visan firsthand, the way he predicted randomized dodging on my part (and hit with a bow multiple times midair while not in endlag) was way too fucking precise,
hence why I’m saying any of this in the firstplace

Are you implying visan is using aimbot or that he is using a hack that increases his draage

It’s called predictability and you were just doing basic T-jumps…

Task manager shows what apps are running in the background so if I started the stream showed task manager and opened roblox in the SAME STREAM no cutting in between and play the same way I do when I’m not streaming and do the same damage I do normally you’d think I was hacking? Then you’re delusional

madlad

how is my mans still going on with his bullshit hack acquisitions :fr:

did you assume this? because that’s completely wrong
I was doing magic jumps at a distance moving in randomized directions in order to compensate for HP as almost every single one of visan’s attacks hit, at a fairly large distance mind you

are you stupid?
sorry for asking, that might be a little blunt but you seem to of supported what I said earlier
task manager, as you say, shows apps/processes that are running
so, obviously when you turn those off, they won’t show up yes?

I don’t know, I don’t know what the hell it is, it’s just highly suspicious

@power believe you meant accusations, not acquisitions yeah?

idk bro, couldn’t rlly care tbh

If he turned them off how could he have used them?

did I say that?
obviously when trying to prove innocence, regardless of guilt or innocence,
you wouldn’t use the exact thing you are accused of using right??

gotta love seeing these fair and unbiased conversations…

so you’re saying visan didn’t use the aimbot during stream?

duh?
what sane person would aimbot on stream
please tell me you aren’t this dumb at least

Then how the fuck did he aim the same?

Yes then if he didn’t aimbot on stream how did he play as usual as he plays normally

Spreading a conversation = unfair and biased smh

we don’t fucking know that,
after all, he doesn’t stream his regular gameplay

@Kandy by playing like he normally would obviously (meaning spamming bow/wind), that’s the whole point of trying to prove innocence

if you’re just trying to prove innocence, you just need to appear “good”, don’t need to show up as an absolute god of death

quite frankly, none of you know if his gameplay is the same as in the stream as it is normally in game,
assuming it is 100% the same no questions asked is just ridiculous

1 Like

He streamed himself popping off while rking, you think those people weren’t using magic jumps?

The problem is, I do. Idk about Kandy, never saw him watch the stream(The stream was albeit low quality because he has a shit pc, but that doesn’t show proof of hacking.). Also Orion streams other aiming games on quite a few occasions.