SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

i think that it was just drawback 99 so it weakened him

well yeah he was so strong that the combination of him and Valencia fighting on his ship made it snap like a twig, so he got surprised and fell

Durza foolishly decided to have an undead army, not knowing that since they are his minions, when they fight people he is considered in combat, making him have a slower regen speed.

Balance team trolled even durza

One of my favourite things about this thread is that despite it being mostly about Morock, any pictures of him are not the picture that the forum chose to represent this thread. Instead, the picture for this thread is william gilliam.

Well yeah heā€™s the strongest character. Vetex is trying to cover it up, but the real reason Morock is no longer canon is because William Gilliam attained consciousness and erased Morock for funsies.

Hereā€™s the funny part: Scroll through this thread and try to find where the picture william gilliam actually is

it was in this post but you deleted it

you cant hide from me

Oh, they arenā€™t deleted, they are still there
They arenā€™t the only ones either

found em. they are extremely small next to the post

There are more in the thread, which are easier to find because they are more of them.
william gilliam

But also this isnā€™t the only place where I have hid tiny william gilliams, and the others are harder to find

hes consuming the forumsā€¦

The great infiltration. Any post could contain william gilliam

1 Like

false, William Gilliam is actually the new vessel of Morock, as seen by his hair colour.

William Gilliam is the real powerhouse of the War Seas.

1 Like

False, William Gilliam is his own entity and far beyond something so desperate as a vessel to escape decanonisation. In fact heā€™d never fall victim to something so mediocre in the first place to even need to escape to a new vessel.

1 Like

Ima keep it real g, as delusional and schizophrenic skittles may be, he is technically correct here
Rest in piss Morock, 2017-2024

Wasnā€™t the post retcon argument that promethean fire itself was too strong because it was a single magic/curse that was much stronger than all the others.
Morock IS too strong for AA because he has only one curse and is as strong as he is. Apparently only people with multiple curses should have that kind of power.
ā€œToo strongā€ and ā€œthe strongestā€ are not the same thing here.

I mean to be fair he functionally was a supercurse user, because promethean fire is all the other grand fire magics in one

Yeah youā€™re right. Presumably another reason why promethean fire was removed. Being able to get multiple of the strongest curses all at once just from finding one is too strong.

So the curse itself is also retconned, or just Morock himself?