SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

Both, it would be unfair to leave Morock without his curse, and unfair to remove the guy but not the ridiculously powerful curse

The “Cursebeard is the strongest human” or however Vetex stated it came before the retcon(as far as we’re aware) so Cursebeard should still have been stronger when Morock was still canon no?

Considering Cursebeard (the strongest character as stated by vetex) makes his showing in AA, Morock being “too strong” very much implies he would just be way stronger than everyone else.

Also that second argument doesn’t really make sense considering most of the top tiers and strongest characters aren’t even supercurse users to begin with. And Cursebeard himself was already a top tier before even getting his curses

Yes however skittle stays as far away from that fact as possible to I have to find alternative arguments

It is somewhat probable that he regarded Morock as noncanon before he made that claim

You don’t have to, at that point the argument is over you can just ignore him as he comes up with cope arguments.

Possible, but unless confirmed I’m not going to assume that its true

Yeah but when he’s not just messing around and not being serious, skittle is fun to argue with. He does think of plenty of good points, and If I have something to say about those, I may as well present my points

he should’ve just given him another grand fire why did they have to do my man like that

baaakaaaaaaa

Foolish Baka Gaijin :smirk: , I am not delusional neither am i schizophrenic heh.

Morock is not dead, baaakaaa, he has simply ascended the AU… :muscle: :hatching_chick:

Well if you enjoy it don’t let me stop you

Ethereal Morock would’ve been fire :pray: (Get it… Fire?)

I think Cursebeard is allowed to stay when Morock isn’t because cursebeard is supposed to be stronger than everyone else. He’s an important character throughout the lore, and he’s clearly gained more power over time.
Morock on the other hand, got a curse and instantly become stronger than pretty much everyone else. I think vetex wanted all of the really strong characters to have had to work towards that.

Actually yeah, that isn’t a curse that’s known to be taken, and would still allow Morock to be strong enough to do his thing

Change his curse to a slightly different one and expand on his lore in the future? (perhaps make him a more important figure in pre-dark sea lore, or even include him in the War of Gods) :x:

Annihilate Morock and destroy the promethean fire curse from lore :white_check_mark:

Although if he was weakened by giving him a different grand fire curse, skittle would die on the spot.

No, because that would be worthless.

Unironically here,

The tale of Morock is reliant on the Promethean Fire Curse. His job was to nerd the AG, whilst still keeping it as a power, allowing for the Seven Seas to be in more so of a power balance.

And in the AU bible, (ShrekSheep’s Webcomic) his purpose was to abandon his child on some random ass island orphanage :pray:

Making Morock have a different curse, just wouldn’t work.

While changing his curse could’ve kept him around he was already kind of irrelevant for the most part despite his power only affecting the story in pretty indirect ways that can be pretty easily rewritten with little consequence.

Plus I’d imagine Vetex would probably want to save the rest of the GFC for characters who are probably just as old as Morock and can actually show up in the current game or future books.

Wait hold on. In the webcomic he’s called “the hound of god”
Why is he called that if there are multiple gods? Did Morock follow a different religion in the webcomic, or was he called that by someone who did?

I think its just cause he’s the hound of the strongest God, makes the most sense anyways cause getting the promethean fire curse does make him Prometheus’ dog