SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

what does Jeff look like

what’s his backstory

alright I gotta draw him now gimme a while

Screenshot 2024-09-09 3.26.11 PM
behold Jim, he was gifted a morock killing gun by vetex after he failed to hit morock with his retcon beam, and given the ability of rizz to avoid being killed.

he’s a stick figure because I vowed in first grade I wouldn’t draw normal people and stick to stick figures (pun not intended)

also his gun defies the laws of perspective and i definitely dont not know how to draw

inspector gadget would just say “go go gadget morock killing bomb” and morock would explode

go go gadget broken floorboards

You never liked Morock, you just liked his stuff. Fake fan, don’t ever call yourself a “loyal follower” again you’re just a gold digger.

Don’t disrespect my magic by associating it with skittle

Everyone asking “what’s morock’s power level” but nobody ask “how does morock feel when he wakes up in the morning” smh… :pensive:

1 Like

Dead I imagine

You don’t seem to understand. Promethean Fire was the SYMBOL of Morock’s Authority. Morock is not dead. You dare come to my presence, are have the audacity to state that Vetex’s new Fakerock, comes even close to 0.00001% of Morock’s Real Divine Power?

Morock is everlasting with his Promethean Flame, this new Fakerock is not. Silence, thy who attempts to use the name of Morock is a manner that states his most loyal Follower, he who spread his glory to the Heathens and Primitives of the forums is a deceitful worshipper akin to that of Judas.

1 Like

Morock is feeling disgusted that you lowly forumers dare state that he “does not have the Promethean Flame”, nor that he is “retconned”.

you know who can beat Morock?

this child on true pacifist.

Undertale 'Frisk' rumored for next Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC

this stupid little yellow simpson child is dumb enough to fall down a mountain, shes not smart enough to dodge ever expanding, scorching, blinding and explosive heat, nor that she could dodge it even if she had the mind of light yagami

*MERCY

won’t he just have a new symbol now

That is the symbol of Fakerock, the person Vetex is trying (and failing) to replace Morock with.

Morock is everlasting.

Morock: https://media.tenor.com/JVKUV2PfyX0AAAAM/buffdi-hasbulla-under-water.gif

1 Like

No I do understand. “Morock” to you is just a title for someone with the promethean flame curse. The moment he no longer has it you cast him aside like dirt and pretend he isn’t the same guy because the only thing that mattered to you was the curse. Like I said, you’re a gold digger.