SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

What about one based around the prosperity from the use of fire?

Also the fact we havenā€™t seen Scorch and that it hasnā€™t been retconned means that its probably in the hands of the Order, so yeah.

I mean like, Isnā€™t that just the Promethean? The only thing I could think of that would represent this is Promethean, because thats likely the form of magic Prometheus showed the people of Ianā€™s Cross.

Ig a Rainbow flame like the one from atlab could work? but then likeā€¦ :nauseated_face:

Nah, you said it yourself, Promethean is a combination of all of them, if we added one about prosperity, it would be different. Probably a direct technical advancement upon Phoenix in that case.
It could be like, yellow or something, it doesnā€™t really matter.

Iā€™d rather not just have some character be a one up Theos, especially if the AU trilogy ends with a story set a few months after Theos dies.

I mean if WoM was how the trilogy ended, then yeah sure, who cares, itā€™s been a few centuries / one thousand years.

But yeah, probably shouldnā€™t exist, unless we get like a far future AU story where the Gods reform and thats begins a second age where the story can semi-reboot with new dynamics and things.

Well, Theosā€™ abilities were based in his actual prowess and skill. Antithesis to Ancient magic, which is just easy win.

NO WAIT IVE JUST REALIZED THAT SINCE PROM FLAME DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE INFERNO IS NOW THE STRONGEST AND IM A METAMANCER NOOOOOO

Hold your horses there, there are new grand fire curses we dont know about yet

Since grand fire curses seem to each represent a certain aspect of fire, what if there was one that weakened things.
When you cook something it makes it easier to chew. When wood gets burned it breaks easily. Fire and heat makes things weaker, so having one that weakens people who are hit by it could be possible.

Balance team magic :100:

LOYALIST AS ONE OF RUPINS FOLLOWERS :fist_right: :fire: :fist_left:
THE FIRE GOATSSSSS

1 Like

The Reformation shalt be crushed :pray:
It is the will of Morock and his successors.

2 Likes

i was about to post a meme to say how true that was but i realized i have literally no memes for thatā€¦
:pray:

man i love this image

1 Like

may i steal it ??

bro thinks i own the image :sob:

(yea, anything i post is usable since i dont own sh)

shalt is the second person singular conjugation, not the third person

1 Like

wow ok shakespeare :sob:

my apologies Mark Twain :pray:

Wow what an idiot amirite?

FUCK AETHEREAL ITS A USELESS FILLER MAGIC BECAUSE VETEX JUST WANTED MORE :fire::fire::fire: