SkittleSnakes1's Morock yap and ramble thread

Why can’t we come to an agreement?

I propose that Wotan is MID and Morock negs Wotan in Athereal, Promethean, Scorch, Inferno, Goated Crystal Curse, retconned, and Rock Curse forms regardless of whether he exists or not.

Wotan Is mid.

i can agree to this if you agree the REAL morock (promethean) would beat everyone in the AU verse.

ok but if he doesnt agree that means Wotan DOES beat morock

sorry but this is a trick question.

I will NEVER recognize the fake versions of Morock as having legitimacy

Aethereal Discharge!!! :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head:

Look on the bright side, Skittle. Eventually you’ll be able to actually use the magic of your favorite hunk of man.

sorry, but that is NOT the real magic of Morock.

i will NOT accept the magic of Fakerock, GLORY TO THE LOYALISTS!

RALLY AROUND THE EMPEROR! GLORY TO MOROCK! GLORY TO PROMETHEUS! DEATH TO THE REFORMATION! MOROCK SHALT GUIDE US TO VICTORY!

If I might ask, what would you use for ancient magic?

since i can’t use promethean fire magic nor mud magic, probably scorch since green fire sounds sick as fuck

But actually I’ll probably go for the Grand Fire Magic with the highest destruction dmg, since I love destruction.

ON GOD, I love Scorch!!! :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head:

Equinox seems pretty fire, if it looks anything like its clashes that is.

Promethean Fire clears, but scorch is most definitely better than the shithole that is Aethereal.

I mean yeah, fair. Storm also sounds pretty cool, but I don’t think that would synergize too well with a Grand Fire Magic.

Depending on how many Ancient Magics you can get, I’d get sum like
Scorch, Inferno, Blaze then any other Fire variant since Fire magic is just so beautiful.

We’ll have to wait and see though. Anything could come up for Ancient and Lost magics, especially since there are three more grand fires planned.

Pretty sure for the most magic’s you can get in the game it’s either.

Base Magic, Lost Magic, Lost Magic.

Lost Magic, Ancient Magic(On sum)

Base Magic, Base Magic, Ancient Magic

I mean any other Grand Fire Curses would be ass.

The Promethean was the peak, and Darkflame represented one of the many aspects of fire, it’s aggressive expansion.

What other GFCs can there be? They’d realistically make no sense.

They all represented an aspect of fire, like Athereal being brightness of fire, scorch being I think the burning or explosiveness?

i forgot inferno thought it was scorch copy tbfr

I’d like to see another one that’s a combination of all the other ones but toned down instead of combined at fully capacity.
That’s kind of just fire though…

inferno is extremely hot, scorch is very explosive

Promethean - The perfect flame, is the symbiosis and antithesis of all the features of fire working in perfection.

Scorch - The Explosiveness of Fire, more likely representing the sudden emergence / bursting of flame.

Inferno - The Heat of Fire, represents the burning of Fire, and is the hottest (non Promethean) fire out there.

Aethereal - The Light of fire, represents how Fire is not only aggressive, but can also be used for positive things like lumination.

Darkflame - The Disasterous spreading of fire, and it’s never ending expanse.

I mean realistically, the only possible GFCs to be made are those representing the POSITIVE side of fire, but then it’s like… Isn’t that just Phoenix lol?

Phoenix >>>>> All GFC’s healing solo :sunglasses: