Skyships?

That’s roman, Arcane usaully has greek

2 Likes

Well in ancient Rome yes, but I am talking about ancient Greece

1 Like

Isn’t there like 4 gods of the wind?

Poseidon was alive at the time of AA cuz he was friends with cursebeard

ye ik, and i honestly wouldn’t be surprised if flying warships are a thing, i’m still going to be mortified of the gn with or without them.

the last thing i need is me chilling and a captain gn just blinks right in front of me and takes 3/4s of my hp in a single slash ability ;-;

ah ok

5 actually. Jupiter and the north south west and east, I don’t remember their names off the top of my head

Thx

They will have a bar according to the trello, so it will probs only be able to hover for short amounts of time, to “jump” over obstacles or get to the sky island for example.

that was a year ago, obviously plans change. how would I have known that a year from then i would be adding them

4 Likes

that isn’t canon, and aa probably could have had skyships at some point since its literally just sky skate mechanisms attached to the bottom of a ship plus some extra sails

2 Likes

i really wanted NPC sky ships

does skyships gonna have ur crew/co capitan vetex?

whining on this forum won’t change anything

The skyships are definitely gonna get balanced some way or another if they are too annoying, no need to fret over it now.

Well you’re, as always, right. And it’s an honor for me that you answered me. (Sorry for my “broken” English)

wh
wh
whe
wh
wher
whe
where
where are we droppin boys

ahem fellow roselight

when did I whine about anything?

i found the answer to your question

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.