Skyships?

So skyships will exist and we operable by players.

So what is the point of the sea when you get the skyship? Will any sea monster be able to touch you? Sky pirates? I feel like it has no point for the ocean to exist if you can ignore it. Like you can just be like, haha, whirlpools? Large waves? Storms? What’s that?

1 Like

sky ganking

6 Likes

Omg guys, a sky boat fell on a pirate ship and the pirate ship exploded, I wonder if that was your mom :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah… I agree.

Flight spells were chopped because they made boats useless, and now these things are added instead?? What’s the point of boats??

2 Likes

you wont use sky ships that often, only for sky islands

1 Like

okay then

Wait hold on, what’s stopping us from flying over an island using the skyship, and then jumping off said skyship to get to the island without having to deal with the sea’s hazards?

1 Like

you’ll see

1 Like

they aren’t out yet so…
yeah i find the concept weird too

nice

welp, better than skyskates I guess.

ok
someone get me my leafblower
lets see if anyone gets this reference

1 Like

There may be a giant network of sky islands in the future that might need a more efficient way of travelling between them

1 Like

skybound

skyships

Maybe they have to refuel at clouds like the skyskates in AA.

1 Like

Even then, this would just be flight v2 with clouds instead of magic energy, but we’ll see

maybe, I guess we’ll see

So at areas between islands there’s just going to be unmanned AA guns that pop out of the water when you get near, this is to say they’re literally everywhere and there’s no avoiding them.
If you get near an island with a skyship you’re getting shot down.
if you try to drop from a sky ship to an island then the AA gun will snipe you.

If there’s actually anti air guns that’d be hilarious.

1 Like

I meant the sky island clouds. In other words, you couldn’t go that far from a sky island without your ship running out of fuel.