Skyships?

can you use normal ships for sky islands too inferno

Yall don’t even know how Skyships will work and are already complaining about how “it’s hypocritical because flight was removed” like bruh you guys have literally just saw the name and instantly started complaining.

18 Likes

pretty sure sky ships are gonna be like ships but their from the sky island not flying boats if im wrong uh idk

another thing i think this could be is just flying ships owned by npcs that fly you around to other sky island for money maybe?

or maybe the sky has clouds in it and stuff near sky islands and you can sail on the clouds with sky ships to get to other sky islands

you can rent them so prolly not

@tylkojednowglowie they will prolly be blocked by some barrier or have a very limited range with only a few charging places

its most likely just gonna be like some sort of taxi system across sky islands

fr

1 Like

Man shut up, I want this.

7 Likes

We need this cant wait to destroy towns by firing cannons from the sky :explosion_magic:

They’re definitely going to have big limitations. Probably really slow, and if they’re not then restricted to movement on clouds or something. Maybe they use clouds as fuel like sky skates did.

I do wonder how they will be in gameplay aspects and story aspects. They remind me of an airship and a boat combined.

Myabe it’s just really slow or the clouds only spawn near the island. That could definitely make it for sky islands only

you know the SKY part next to the ship might make it where it only works in the SKY we don’t know if they’re full fledged carvels or sailboats just a type of ship. could be half the size of a sail boat of smaller

if there was technology where you can fly ships in the sky without clouds, literally would beat transportation and technology in the seven seas. but as we know the war seas is a little less advanced than the seven seas. you should be able to infer which would the war seas use over what should this be the case.

point being, how ya gonna complain about a thing you haven’t seen yet nor experience it’s use, let alone other ways of transportation. we literally haven’t even touched flight spells ;-;

We dont need to be so negative about things though the grand navy having sky ships would be cancer

i honestly hope the gn has some giant sky island fortress/city somewhere in the war seas

2 Likes

Agreed

I wanna do a prison break

isnt this the complete opposite? war seas are more advanced than seven seas iirc

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing