Skyships?

unsurprising

so ag has one skyship while in ao we can rent a skyship easily?

also theres curse vaults which allows for trading curses

They probably have a fuel system lmao

Dear Vetex The Great,
You probably remember me, but if I do not mistake You once saud that you are not going to add skyships :face_with_monocle:. I of course can mistake, but it is totally not repeated criticism, itā€™s just a friendly question from Your fan.

No, I am not

smh tier

just bring back flight already why all the deflecting and mid tier replacements?

you do realize storms are sky related right? Ever heard of Jupiter before lol?

1 Like

war seas can build them really easily but at the cost of limited ways of use and not really able to make full on war ships from sky ships specifically just yet.

vs the ag having one of them, costing a lot of resources, needing the proper wizards with the magics to operate it, and enough training/ proficiency in magic to do so.

the lack of need of flying war ships or sky ships in general for ag and seven seas is apparent since they got things down by a good amount there. ag has large sea fleets, experimental weapons on some of them, and stuff like the solstice.

whereas the war seas sounds pretty chaotic with the kingdoms and it sounds like the gn got a lot of work to do and might not have enough time to explore making sky ships into full blown siege bombarding vessels

Skyships will clearly have restrictions that flight wouldnā€™t.

reminder grand navy isnt implemented as of now thats just better ag
who knows maybe war skyships actually exist in war seas

true but it would be an epic side form of transporation from regular ships

spaceships confirmed

I canā€™t wait to ride the clouds like a surfer

3 Likes

It would be fun like skyship crash while strong wind. Also it would be nice if thereā€™s a god of sea like Poseidon. Or god of air.

Most gods died already so that couldnā€™t happen

God of ā€œairā€ is Jupiter, God of the sea is Neptune

Thatā€™s roman, Arcane usaully has greek

2 Likes

Well in ancient Rome yes, but I am talking about ancient Greece

1 Like

Isnā€™t there like 4 gods of the wind?