Smatest pvphead

1 Like

Glue is very tasty you know

i love eating glue

Imma be real i don’t understand the forum prejudice and malding against pvp players but it is funny to watch

As simple as fight back or run if theyre after you but you make it sound like they’re after 3 generations of your bloodline

3 Likes

This entire game is just a social experiment to show how the actions of the few can fuel hate for an entire group of people, we have just witnessed a form of racism being born

5 Likes

How about pve players start GETTING GOOD instead of avoiding fights all the time and becoming free renown :scream:

The only motivation for renown (deckhands) is getting reworked, so now pvp really just a matter of if someone’s in the mood for being a jerk (or the amount of chests/cargo on a player’s boat)

this reminds me of that one expierment conducted in one california school
“How this high school turned into a fascist regime in 5 days”

1 Like

Pve heads are so bully onog liek they is are bullying pvphead bc they no is time to grend gear so mean smh :frowning:

pve demons after grinding exotic enchantments, exotic gems, rare reagents, jewelcrafting, potion making, rare gear/sets with the highest amount of agility possible, and getting the highest jewel effect % for hundreds of hours to avoid every player interaction as if their grandma will die instead of them just trying pvp :fire: :fire:

1 Like

me playing on a touchpad:

how do you expect to play any 3d game or any game with complicated movement on a touchpad

“i grind for the fun of it not to pvp” mfs when their gear has no purpose other than fighting their savant rival with shit magic and piss fist holding a wooden club

To all pveheads

Keep malding we don’t care

I did try PvP.
So did all of my friends.

All but a couple of us hated it right from the start and would rather PvP in literally any other game because of how absolutely godawful and janky it feels right out the gate.

What flavor of glue is your favorite? Mine is…

2 Likes

good choice, good choice. but I perfer the classic

any glue as long as it comes in a container larger than my head
as a guilty gear strive player i devour glue so i need a lot of it

elmer’s has the most mellow flavor and is the most creamy 10/10 best glue
gorilla glue is a bit offensive to the palate but the texture’s nice 8/10