Snare Spell

I do wonder what its customization would be, smaller traps = longer stun or the trap stays for longer? Different options of what the trap does like if it just stuns, damages, etc. Create multiple traps which makes them smaller and reduces its effect?

Also can somebody tell me what the average time of making each Fighting Styles Technique was? Ik Snare would take longer due to visuals but I just wanna know a minimum

probably the larger traps deal less damage while the smaller traps deal more. A lot like placed explosions.

Woah a new basic spell
That means vetex probably is going to do lost spells before awakenings then

They’ll probably be worked on concurrently

is breathe attack a thing ?

for dragons yes. not for people

nah im fr bc I heard some guy on yt saying there is an breathe attack spell or something

this aint about snare spell :skull:
l

That’s from a really long time ago when WoM was planned to have Master spells and Maker spells, such as breath attacks and rush attacks

Wait didnt Vetex say that the move replacing hover was a mobility?
Maybe its like a grappling hook using your magic, pulling you towards your target

1 Like

Snare sounds more like a grab attack than a mobility spell.
However i could also see a mobility spell called snare.

1 Like

Ranged grab maybe?

1 Like

Unless its somehow exempt from the 70% or so nerf to the out of combat range of grab attacks then probably not.

When WoM had the “Mastery and Awakened” upgrade ideas for magics it used to be a planned spell.

The spells for Awakened tier were:

• Breath Attack

A large, continuous, and outwards expanding wave of your magic that constantly damages targets that are inside of it. Possible customizations could include duration, size, and range.

• Rush Attack

The user rushes towards their mouse position using their magic in the form of a fist, kick, or a full body rush. Works up to a limited distance.

• Melee Attack

Create a custom melee attack by choosing start, middle, and end sequences for the attack. Using this, you can grab others out of their own attacks and become invulnerable while attacking them.

He archived it with the note saying “Archiving this + Mastery Skill Types because these were a part of the old system that was planned, a newer better system has replaced it and all spell types on these cards will still be obtainable in the future

Of course he could have changed his mind, but he did say magic grabs are planned and Rush Attack was the previous idea for the Hover Spell replacement. Maybe Breath Attack is planned too who knows

6 Likes

i imagine snare as more of a blast that, upon contact with your opponent, wraps/leaves your magic on them and gives them a debuff and the customisation would be what debuff you wanted (the debuffs wouldn’t be damage related to prevent burn stacking or something like that)

1 Like

Oh ok

Nope, but that was planned as an idea for awakened magics in wom and will likely come as a lost spell

too complicated for a basic spell, probably a weaker blast (WoM one)

That was just one of the ideas for a possible hover replacement, it just ended up being whatever snare is instead