Snow Conjurer Build Help

What Enchantments on my Sunken Sword and Set do you recommend? What other two accessories should I get? Should I change my weapons up? What Gems should I get? I havent played this game at all since before the potion update came out, and I’m bored, so I want to get a decent set of gear and also max out my equipment before the dark sea update. I’m not a hardcore PVPer, but I want to be able to hold my own in any PvP and PvP interaction

1 Like

So you only have a few hundred items AND dont know how to build your Sunken Set, yet you have a full one and a Sunken Sword

Kinda sus ngl

check my post history nerd

i am a true casual

Well thats not my job, you can just explain

why do i need to explain my history…i just want build help

since you have size… why not crank it out
which means calvus, and you also get some power and agi while ur at it.

no size enchants, hard for hard, strong for strong(you get it right?)
for gems… it’s either 30 defense or 3 power, gems r weird cuz they r not definite. up to you.
Agi gems also seem good with that build.

just make all ur wepons strongz boi

all hail true casual :+1: (size build xd)
also i trust you’ll get scimitars right? go with ur roleplay build but u still needa use the “best” stuff

1 Like

someone told me uncommon weapons and up are bad for my build cos i cant use the skills yet, so i never bothered getting the boss weapons

the skills aren’t fully added yet so there’s no problem there, dual swords or scimitars, there’s only 2 skills anyways.
So if u wanna have a chance at getting chased by LB players u needa get some nice stuff. There’s PTD, SS(you have it already lol), buncha rare weapons, currently pure builds can use every skill that is available to them.
Besides, aint boss killing casual gameplay(that’s just what I do, play how u like)

hmm

waltuh

DO NOT build into anymore size, a little bit of aim practice will go a LONG way
i’d go for powerful carina accessories with speed gems on them for some more speed and damage + powerful on all ur sunken with power gems cause damage!!
having a full sunken set is all you need for size, 73 is already overkill for most people

I quit snow conjurer and went warrior liked it more but alr you go you

1. Sunken sword for snow imbuement is dollar store ice imbuement into sunken sword

and you get 1 good move which is rising tide, tiger rush almost never lands

(Your choice for that)

1. you can replace shield for something better like greatsword, rifle, or any good weapons

2. get Elius’s Scimitars they are 10x better as you are doing as much damage as a old dual swords so just grind Elius or get a different weapon

NVM you can’t use Elius’s Scimitars so go for Commodore kai’s sabre or anything else under 150 weapon stat

whats wrong with shield

its attacks are quite mid but you can use if you want, block boost is good but it isn’t viable in the current meta

Im reconsidering overreliance on attack size, I think higher power, attack speed and maybe agility is just more viable overall. I wanna try bounty hunting out. For accessories is a full power carnia set good or no?

also I got rid of the shield, I wanna focus on using 3 weapons and only using magic to close out kills since i cant handle switching between 4 different things at once

and what are good enchantments for weapons

can u give me your fishing macro