So… Cryo got something to say?

I was gonna post the meme of the fat guy winning the marathon with gas gas gas playing in the background but my chromebook is having a stroke :skull:

tho I will never become a tester cuz I don’t have disk

I’m unsure if I could because I’ve gotten a few mutes and warnings on vetcord, as well as one warning on forums

ok.

???

@DavisTheEman I didn’t have Discord until Danny said he wanted to message me and preferably on Discord, that’s why I ended up getting it. Didn’t know how good that decision was but you definitely do need discord to be a tester.

Well, I mean if you have Vetex on your friends list you can still ‘test’ the AO test universe without discord, but then you can’t send him the glitches easily

@RayhanahyaR I’m sure you can get tester some time, you’re a nice dude :nod:

@Farerflare it’s a funny video though :skull:

@Cosmos ⚓ Odyssey Feed Center ~ The News Anchor

Soon :tm:

(All Rights Reserved, 2022)

1 Like

Vetex corp

1 Like

go to config and there is a thing to revert them bc its not the “force blackmode” its a page thing but its not that thing

idk if i explained correctly just go to config of opera (not the slide one) and find to remove it

SO theoretically, if I were to continue making my

Polls

I could theoretically, possibly, maybe, somehow, get tester?

1 Like

There are an infinite amount of parallel timelines in which you get tester within the next 48 seconds

So yes?

Disappointing part is ##########

Interesting

subconscious leak :skull:

1 Like

Demoted! :pensive:

1 Like

damn, so soon :pensive:

For real. :frcryin:

feel really happy for cryo

and kinda

sad that I can’t experience the game early but eh, i’ll just wait for the game to release.

2 Likes