:frpensive:

Please don’t press like on AO test universe
It must be 69 likes

Don’t worry I won’t

…not yet at least :smiling_imp:

Good luck killing big red boy.

if you touch that like button then I will

Haven’t seen him yet

I don’t know how much is too far or if i’m supposed to say anything about my experience even if it’s not leaking anything so i’m not really gonna talk too much about it

Good luck against big red boy without leaking while sleeping

i still gotta get over that green writing next to the fucked over pfp coz opera gx is funny

Lean

Fang after becoming not edgy

Both Cryo and BNT got Tester!!!

:poggers2:

6 Likes

I’m seeing everyone around me become tester
:nod:

You need to WAKE UP

No…something changes when one becomes a tester

They mature

Their voice deepens

They

They evolve

1 Like

Sooo if I were to hypothetically get to level 75 on the Discord do you think tester would be possible? :grin:

More active on forums?

I’m desperate man

Idk, i’ve only been on here for like a year or so, it’s a miracle I was chosen over some other (most likely more capable) candidates lol :nod:

I’m fairly sure it has something to do with Odyssey Feed, and to your level 75 comment I have no idea how discord nor the Vetex discord server works lmao :skull:

Nonetheless i’m really happy that I got chosen to test and i’ll definitely contribute as much as I can so that their choice bears some fruit! Of course the point of testers are to, well, play the game normally, especially test out some new features, and report all the bugs that they find. So i’ll be doing me some of that indeed.

Also i’m pretty happy for BNT, they definitely deserved it. However, most beneficial to our friend BNT, Arcane Odyssey happens to be the home of Morden. :cold_face::ok_hand:

bruh
me next
i’m having emblem tales flashbacks
(i didn’t get tester for et until i pinged the owner the day testing was bout to start)

Bro I still remember that lol, it was amazing

No i’m not reading through all the posts trying to figure out what caused this thread to have 60 comments

Oh god i’m laughing at all the comments and I just ate a bunch of cookies :skull:

I’m still trying to process everything myself lmao