So… Cryo got something to say?

Same my dude, was not expecting tester in the slightest

Writing so much Odyssey feed and being in the “spectator” point of view of all this happening made me never expect to be able to see it myself…? Maybe? Somehow? Idk it’s like 11 PM nothing i’m saying is making sense :cold_face:

Congrats :nod:

Cryo is speeding running

Weak it’s 4 AM for me :trol:
Real nice to see someone in the group of players collecting information to become a tester.
now give all the info to me :nod:

Have fun in ao, without me :frcryin:

I was gonna post the meme of the fat guy winning the marathon with gas gas gas playing in the background but my chromebook is having a stroke :skull:

tho I will never become a tester cuz I don’t have disk

I’m unsure if I could because I’ve gotten a few mutes and warnings on vetcord, as well as one warning on forums

ok.

???

@DavisTheEman I didn’t have Discord until Danny said he wanted to message me and preferably on Discord, that’s why I ended up getting it. Didn’t know how good that decision was but you definitely do need discord to be a tester.

Well, I mean if you have Vetex on your friends list you can still ‘test’ the AO test universe without discord, but then you can’t send him the glitches easily

@RayhanahyaR I’m sure you can get tester some time, you’re a nice dude :nod:

@Flare-Chan it’s a funny video though :skull:

@Cosmos ⚓ Odyssey Feed Center ~ The News Anchor

Soon :tm:

(All Rights Reserved, 2022)

1 Like

Vetex corp

1 Like

go to config and there is a thing to revert them bc its not the “force blackmode” its a page thing but its not that thing

idk if i explained correctly just go to config of opera (not the slide one) and find to remove it

SO theoretically, if I were to continue making my

Polls

I could theoretically, possibly, maybe, somehow, get tester?

1 Like

There are an infinite amount of parallel timelines in which you get tester within the next 48 seconds

So yes?

Disappointing part is ##########

Interesting