So how much are the interchange gels worth now?

Mainly out of curiosity… Given how vetex is handing out resets like free candy every levelcap raise, they seem like their value is based purely on their rarity and bragging rights.

How much do you think they are worth rn in galleons/relative to other expensive items?

probably around a headless or so

Time to trade mine for a headless

i doubt it ngl

wait is this comfirmed? thought he gave us one due to the bug

theres no way that funny flower is anywhere near a headless yeah

Nah theyre not even worth 10% of a headless

Anyways to answer the topic, currently they are worth about 3-4 seasonals but usually (when people actually need resets) theyre worth like 5. If you find a collector looking for them you could sometimes get up to 10. Still nowhere near a headless tho

an interchange gel?

Yes im talking about gels specifically. Their value doesnt work exactly like seasonals do because they actually have a use. So a good part of their value comes from their use instead of their entire value coming from their rarity and demand

well then it should be clear why an interchange gel would be worth a headless.

they don’t exist.

wdym they dont exist, i have 6 of them

of the gels??? didn’t the interchange gels get removed, and vetex made it so that you can brew them into drinkables?

heres proof

anyways lemme explain: old interchange potions were not wiped. Instead, all new interchange potions will be forced to be drinkable only, no matter what catalysts you use

ah. well then.

you should still hold on to them, they are only going to become more valuable and are probably already rarer than a lot of the Halloween seasonals

1 Like

yup youre right, thats why i said theyre currently worth 3 halloween seasonals and usually are worth even more than that when people need interchanges

if I were you, I’d wait until lost/anchient magics come out and then trade some of them for a bunch of those, I wish I had 6 of them smh.

thats actually exactly my plan lol. I have no reason to trade them away anyways so even if i do trade them away rn itll only be for some massive seasonal overpay which i could hopefully turn into either more interchange gels or some future rare & valuable item

i doubt anyone would trade lost/ancient magics scrolls for those tho, maybe in terms of rarity in the future it’ll be fair, but i highly doubt anyone would give away such a high demand item (lost magics) for an interchange

itll take a while but i expect interchange gels to become more valuable at some point. When that point is idk but itll def happen even if it takes 3 years after lost magics are released (if the game even exists atp :skull: )

interchange gels can never be made again. they are the only way to reset a massive group of people, and they are already so rare that their value will continue going up. Think of them as seasonals but they actually have a use.

1 Like