So i ate trader joes takis

When I was taking a rest from arcane odyssey, I went upstairs and saw a bag of takis on the table, UNOPENED, and it from TRADER JOES. I heard great things about this place so I sat on the ground and opens the bag, after I ate my first takis I was eating that like demon king ganon eating the Secret Stone, I felt so much POWER eating ONE of these, I was feeling like the DRAGON FROM TOTK, THANOS WITH SIX INFINITY STONES, DURZAS ULTIMATE IN THE AU LORE, I FELT LIKE ZENO FROM DRAGON BALL Z, I FELT LIKE I HAD CONTROL OVER THE RUMBLING, feeling llike SCP 3812, got me eating it like I WAS GALACTUS, feeling like GOD in that moment

best yet, I read the ingredients, and I see NO RED 40
NO RED 40
I SAW THIS
I WAS RISING IN THE SKY LIKE THE GODS AND HEAVEN CALLED
i was feeling like a DEEPWOKEN SQUIBBO from JUJUTSU KAISEN, got me in an INFINITY

I HEARD THE PIANOS IN THAT MOMENT
I FELT LIKE THE HONORED ONE AT 1:15

I WON 5 GODSEEKER CHIMES AFTER THAT, I WON AFTER I USED 虚 きょ 式 しき ON THEM WITH AN EDEN エデンKITE WYRMBLADE AND THAT I COULD DEFEAT AMORUS PLEETYST

I FELT LIKE A GOD FROM THE ARCANE UNIVERSE HOLDING DARK FLAME CURSE IN MY HANDS AND THE POWER OF NERO CAESOR

I FELT LIKE TYP0 IN THAT VERY MOMENT, THE MOMENT OF FEELING THE UNIVERSE ORBIT AROUND ME

I WAS IN THE CENTER OF IT ALL

then I ate a second one and that feeling fell off

7 Likes

Flare my friend have you took your meds today

I can’t find my wardings anywhere

When I was taking a rest from arcane odyssey, I went upstairs and saw a bag of takis on the table, UNOPENED, and it from TRADER JOES. I heard great things about this place so I sat on the ground and opens the bag, after I ate my first takis I was eating that like demon king ganon eating the Secret Stone, I felt so much POWER eating ONE of these, I was feeling like the DRAGON FROM TOTK, THANOS WITH SIX INFINITY STONES, DURZAS ULTIMATE IN THE AU LORE, I FELT LIKE ZENO FROM DRAGON BALL Z, I FELT LIKE I HAD CONTROL OVER THE RUMBLING, feeling llike SCP 3812, got me eating it like I WAS GALACTUS, feeling like GOD in that moment

NO RED 40
I SAW THIS
i was feeling like a DEEPWOKEN SQUIBBO from JUJUTSU KAISEN, got me in an INFINITY

I WON 5 GODSEEKER CHIMES AFTER THAT, I WON AFTER I USED 虚 きょ 式 しき ON THEM WITH AN EDEN エデンKITE WYRMBLADE AND THAT I COULD DEFEAT AMORUS PLEETYST

I FELT LIKE A GOD FROM THE ARCANE UNIVERSE HOLDING DARK FLAME CURSE IN MY HANDS AND THE POWER OF NERO CAESOR

I FELT LIKE TYP0 IN THAT VERY MOMENT, THE MOMENT OF FEELING THE UNIVERSE ORBIT AROUND ME

dang now I wanna try some, I love takis but haven’t eaten them in a long time cause I feel like my body is being dumpstered when I eat them :skull:

NO RED 40
I SAW THIS

“i should be rising in the sky” -john deepwoken, after jumping into the void and landing in layer 2 instead of bell

you know what doesn’t have red 40 in it? the blue takis… the blue takis are arguably better than the red ones… first of all, why would anyone want their fingers to be stained red from takis? your fingers being stained blue just basically looks better. secondly, the taste of the blue takis just tastes way more exquisite and unique compared to the red 40 filled fuego takis. yet, stupid people like you continue to eat the red takis filled with red 40 in them even when they increase your chance of getting cancer and they obviously taste way worse than the blue ones. but, people like you don’t have good taste in takis and prefer the fuego or nitro takis. I hate red taki eaters

Blue 1 buddy.

Least peak AO Forum post:

3 Likes

@Farerflare

we have decided in the disc to take your balls away

thats a very choppy artwork, kinda awful to look at

Don say that to my boy rb1…

He only a 1 day old art student
Hes learning at a profound rate…

1 Like

i can tell

uuuoooohhh catgirl takis :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

hes the type of person to fail-

nevermind

NO RED 40
I SAW THIS

unlocked the layer 3 bell from bros transcension