So, I wound up making a flow chart

Not too long ago, I asked what people would do if they do if they owned Arcane Odyssey. Well, I posted my own ambition, and that spiraled out into something else.

It became an entire, greatly ambitious mind you, game idea of my own, inspired heavily by the likes of Arcane Odyssey. And I figured I might as well post it here.

The site I used to create this chart is draw.io, I highly recommend using it!

2 Likes

Okay so opening it by itself through the forum doesn’t undo the compression like Discord, so, here’s a link to the Discord attachment. Should work fine.

What in the science class project type shit am I looking at here

I ain’t reading all dat /s

The byproduct of giving me a chart when I’m motivated.

And, like, this is insanely tiny. So tiny. Maybe a tenth of one of my bigger charts.

For reference, this is one of my bigger charts, a worldbuilding project that I’ve since scrapped for a superior version I’ve been working on. Made this about a year ago.

Just so you know, Discord is a ticking time bomb as I’m pretty sure they’re going to remove off-site links to images hosted on the site. Here’s a better link to the image, hosted on an underrated file hosting website that shouldn’t die from link rot.

WHERE DOES IT START :sob:

Wherever you want it to, frankly.

I’ll probably start using imgur if it doesn’t have compression issues. I don’t know anything about file garden so… Bit more skeptical.

I should try using this some time tbh how do I start

FileGarden is obscure so your concerns are valid, but I’m sure it can be trusted. The owner, Grant, cares deeply about preservation. He owns a webcomic-hosting website, and set up a bot for said website that automatically creates backups every day. Use it or not, it’s your choice of course.

draw.io is pretty easy to figure out, so I don’t really have any tips in mind. Really just, don’t try too hard to make things symmetrical with the grid. It’ll eventually be off by just pixels and you’re gonna get a headache trying to rectify it.

Did you know you can make flow charts on the forums too?

flowchart LR
         A[YEEEEEEE] --> B[BOiiiiiiiiiiiii]
B -->C[What's up]
B -->D[Que tal?]

C -->E[I'm doing alright]
E -->F[Have a nice day!]
D -->G[Idk I don't speak spanish]
G -->H[How's it going]
H --->E

1 Like

Nope, I did not. Though, I don’t think I’ll wind up using it to any serious extent any time soon.

messing around a bit I started making one based on one of my old ideas for a magic game based more around religions for gaining powers

updated the smaller part to add the other list of stuff

1 Like