So I'm apart of doge nation and just think some of our members are giving it a bad name than it already has

The only good pvpers they had were brady and xev and (frosty but he left) otherwise i dont really think they have many good members

Only valid reason for people to hate on doge nation is cause some people are toxic (like me) and also we ruin events like tournaments, fishing parties and shit (mostly led by me) the other reason people hate is cause doge king even though the bad stuff hes done was nearly 2 years ago tbh haters just holding onto shit from the past to try and make us look like shit cause we’re always winnin :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All of these are valid reasons to hate doge nation.

I take this back

3 Likes

Last one isnt, if youre holding onto stuff from literally 20 months ago as why doge is bad, thats honestly so fucking sad hes changed so much its insane hes like a not horrible person anymore

1 Like

Frosty wasnt good and we’ve got many good pvpers

2 Likes

no clue who he is but u dissed bro out

Pretty fair

all i know about doge nation is that people like to make memes about it

cool

doge nation is a guild that already means bad in my book
I have been on the forums since it’s inception and trust me nobody likes them doge nation members they’re like the cockroaches of the community

@B_WDaredevil you’re alright i guess so this doesn’t apply to you but announcing that you’re doge nation takes balls man a lot of people hate that group

1 Like

Part of Doge Nation… Yeah let’s burn him to the stake

3 Likes

me who is only in doge because i want to pvp and war more

Pretty good reason to be in Doge. But don’t you have to main the guild to be in?

i think doge just hates people who dont main doge, he doesnt kick them

oh ok

Frosty was insane before he used water

only cause i never have/never will care about guilds/clans

1 Like

never gave them any particular interest

Aye

This feels like a topic that belongs in #guilds ngl.

As for my two cents on it, if you don’t like the rep either leave the guild or make strives to change it. You aren’t a “jackass” for callout your own guild members on their shit, that’s just called “accountability”.