So Is AO Gonna Have A Gacha System?

Maybe something luck based, but definitely not a gacha system, I rather not be forced to shell actual money for a chance to get some stuff. I would be fine if finding random crew mates would be semi-random though, like randomly finding them at certain islands.

bro shut the fuck up

8 Likes

Gambling, except nobody wins.

It’s not bad, but miHoYo is so stingy with primogems that it gets really bad later in the game. It’s pretty nice at first, but it becomes worse later on as said

So I do agree.

One Piece: Treasure Cruise moment

Jokes aside I’d be totally fine with a gacha system as long as it doesn’t interfere with all forms of PvP since I would love the idea of teaming up with crewmates against bosses and raids and what not.

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

74 Likes

I fully agree, Mr. Vetex. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

pay thousands of robux for a pirate waifu to sit next to you

4 Likes

what the fuck is this

oh i swear to god if we have to close this because vetex is here
yall a bunch of mongers

1 Like

uwu who are we bombing today pirate-kun~~~~~~~~

Only 1? :roll_eyes:

1% chance for a legendary crewmate that buffs your ship speed by 1%

there is no pity rate so good luck you fuckers

3 Likes

He clings onto the back of the boat and helps propel it with his feet lmao

2 Likes

Please no… no… no the in-game rng is already enough!!

2 Likes

Ah yes, thank goodness you have standards to make the game appeal to players like us.

Vetex is truly a man of culture.

4 Likes

could be cute but would be horrible if it was paid or grindy

whats a gacha system

slave market gacha