So Is AO Gonna Have A Gacha System?

just give a promethean fire scroll to you crew and istantly become a 10 star crew

No. I will have to ask you to kindly fuck off.

I already suffer enough with the desired character not showing up to my team in a specific game, with never getting the desired boss drop and with getting items with bad stat bonuses. Yes it’s Genshin and that’s already enough gacha pain. You don’t want to experience it.

gacha system would make no fucking lore sense lmao
its going to be as rewards for completing specific quests probably

I really don’t know what to say but Shindo is pretty darn bad in terms of gacha. I consider myself extremely lucky to have ultra rare stuff there, and that’s my only reason to play it: my luck.

holy shit i thought you meant this gacha

i had a heart attack for a moment there

3 Likes

Just no.
We want AA sequel, not fucking shindo life without the ninjas.

1 Like

agreed LMAO

There are so many things wrong with this statement…

But there are still worse than that example.

From what I’ve seen, diving deep onto the hell known as Gacha Life, the gacha there is honestly fine. Don’t ask me why since was just checking if the game is bad or if it’s just another case of terrible community, and it’s actually the second thing.

we want magic game not gambling get your facts straight.

1 Like

this. just this.

ah, alright. good to know

Only if EA buys Arcane Odyssey.

EA doesn’t really do gachas, but lootboxes.

Aren’t they pretty much the same thing? Pay money, receive random items/characters.

honestly id think a system like pixel piracy would be cool

They have their differences

Maybe something luck based, but definitely not a gacha system, I rather not be forced to shell actual money for a chance to get some stuff. I would be fine if finding random crew mates would be semi-random though, like randomly finding them at certain islands.

bro shut the fuck up

8 Likes

Gambling, except nobody wins.