So Like Is There A Keybind For Dodge Reflex?

Reading the trello before implies that it replaces normal dodges but seeing the showcase video showed that you can use both normal dodge and dodge reflex. This confused me considering I dont see it being mentioned in the trello and the showcase too.

So that brings me to question, what keybind does it even use that’s close to the wasd keys seeing that almost every key around it is already used :fr:

1 Like

probably just replaces dodges in the air

That doesn’t seem like it either, both the showcases show dodges on the ground

1 Like

Looking closely, it seems to only activate mid-air. When they’re touching the ground it’s the normal dodge, and when they activate the dodge reflex they jump first

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure dodge reflexes were never used on the ground. They always had to jump first. Just a regular jump is enough, doesn’t have to be a high jump.

1 Like

You can track the jumps just before these. Reflex dodges are specifically aerial dodges. As long as you’re not on the ground, you can reflex that shit. It does seem like being in a “dodgeable” state could allow you to reflex dodge on the ground, though (if you’re charging, touch the ground, and your input key for dodging movement key + SHIFT)
It may also work on the ground if you’re actively charging.

2 Likes

Ok yeah I checked them again and they really were only used after a jump

1 Like

I hope there’s an option to always use dodge reflex over normal dodging since why would I ever choose to dash when I can teleport lol.

1 Like

Fr, dodges should also teleport at high agility, not just dodge reflexes

1 Like

Actually

1 Like

in combat, they can be used on the ground

they can be used in the air when in or out of combat

1 Like

Oh alrighty that’s good to know, hella confused in the showcases

its just a dodge upgrade. take a wild guess

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.