So Savant is getting double imbues, what about other classes?

I’d check if I could
Regardless, if we could mix magics it’s probably through imbues only. I don’t see why he would let us mix regular magics together, it’d be interesting for sure, but I don’t see why he would do that. If he did though it would expand the options for build viability. For example, water and fire mages right now could be using steam which could have different properties to fire (maybe it works like poison/ash but it works like fire with scalding). I’d expect an increased energy cost for these types of attacks though.

Spirit infused weapon for knight plz :slightly_smiling_face:

Bro I can’t wait for the absolute fuckery that comes with Ash+Flare/Thermo

it was twitter

Does he mean like a combination magic magic or is it just combining your magic (which then leads to if you can do it by yourself or do you need a friend)

i think it’s like using two magics at the same time, not like storm or blizzard lost magic

Thing is, the word combination implies that you are you know, combining the attacks. Maybe it could work like imbues but with increasing the cost of the magic attacks (emulating a lost/ancient magic would increase the energy costs by 2.5x and 4x respectively or something meaning it’s less efficient than just using the lost/ancient; alternatively the stats could just be weaker and status less effective).

it’d probably average the stats between the magics or smth and give both the statuses

Heat Magic/Catalyst (water) → Steam
Cold Magic/Catalyst (water) → Ice (Frozen)

Light/Shadow → my main interest becomes ???

wardens should be able to use every single skill in the game and also should be able to instantly kill everything I think that would be very balanced and cool

I assumed it’d be that you have two magics or fighting styles or whatever, but you can’t use them all at once. You gotta choose what you want imbued on each thing. So you could inflict soaking by imbuing sailor fist onto a staff, and then paralyze with a lightning imbued katana.

savants on their way to unleash the crystal iron leg mirrored river:

THIS IS WHAT I WANT SO BADLY
I WANT TO USE STRENGTH WEAPONS IMBUED WITH CRYSTAL + THERMO FIST
I WANT TO CRUSH SOME RANDOM ASS LEVEL 40 PIRATE BOAT WITH A SINGLE BUTTON
(clear sentence)

they laugh at savants now but they haven’t seen their full potential unleashed…

as for wardens, an even greater slumbering titan

Incorrect.
By double imbue, it means you can imbue into both fighting style and weapons. (only magic for fighting style, magic and fighting style into weapons)
The meta would be blown out of the fucking window if savants could imbue 2 magics into a fighting style and 2 magics or 2 fighting styles + the single magic or fighting style into a weapon.

Incorrect.
It has been confirmed that by “Double Imbue” it means DOUBLE IMBUEMENT onto a weapon.
you will be able to imbue magic AND a fighting style onto one weapon at the same time.

they will not be imbuing more than one magic and fighting style at a time though, that would not exactly be a “double imbue”

1 Like

I want proof of vetex saying so.

And then Maple also confirmed in the replies

Light + shadow imbument users

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.