So something about my dad

So my dad is a boomer and a karen
He’s mostly a boomer (the bad one) to me and a karen ( the good one) to my little bro and he’s like the worst possible karen ever to the people he doesn’t like
The other day he tried to buy a product from a website ( kinda trusted) and got scammed
Then he called back the scammer and told him that my dad will track down his phone number and find him and get the police on
The conversation was pretty scary and god help that other guy and he kinda said sorry but didn’t give the stuff or the money back
AND GUESS WHAT HE ACTUALLY DID TRACK THAT GUY DOWN AND NOW IM PRETTY SCARED OF HIM ;-; ;-; ;-;

also that happened last month maybe

ok

“If you bring back my son’s money now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”

pretty accurate except the killing part

Best twist ending ever

this is a who asked moment

How is it a who aksed moment?

This is why women exist, they shove a sandwich down their husband’s mouths to keep them from doing any more bad shit in the future.

1 Like

you promised my son
FREE ROBUX

2 Likes

Yeah it is but I just wanted to share this cuz I had nothing better to do

kinda scary. but at least the scammer got the karma…

i still dont wish that upon anyone though xd

Yeah same here :worried:

My Dad should have gone to a psychiatrist years ago but instead I’m his punching bag :frcryin:

1 Like