So uuh brookhaven has 50% more players than adopt me somehow

Captura de pantalla (1450)_LI
Captura de pantalla (1451)_LI

Dang

finally
I hated adopt me
It’s deadass just egg hatching and trading simulator

i still think its better than brookhaven. brookhaven is just a bunch of free models and some few things that the devs made

and adopt me is full of things that the devs made

welcome to the town of robloxia 2.0 :fr:

about time adopt me died off

What ever happened to Town of Robloxia? It used to be really popular back then but then it just disappeared

It doesn’t mean that adopt me dies, it means that now there is another game that people will hate

i can think of two explanations

1: other genres of clickbait overtook it
2: the town of robloxia free model started showing its age, since it was made in like 2012

1 Like

the growth of concurrent players never ceases to amaze me ever since jailbreak came out tbh

nostalgia of skateboarding with my roblox 2 minute girlfriend on town of robloxia when i was 10

How the fuck is a game like Brookhaven gonna be one of the most populous games.

Adopt Me deserves to be at the top more than Brookhaven imo. There’s more effort into the first I believe.

…How are people even playing this

The only reason I went there is because Perf was playing, and even then, it’s terrible. There’s just nothing to do except use free model cars and attempt to kidnap people because vehicles have no collisions with players. The only remotely fun thing I could find is to write “fRee KAndiz” on a van and roam around.

RPs on Roblox are also pretty hard to get into these days, as people speak different languages, so usually you can only communicate with like 1/3 of a server at best whatever what language you use.

This is very strange. I have never heard of “Brookhaven”. And now it’s on the front page?

Did some famous YouTuber play on it? Did they bot it? Was it just pure luck?

It is also very nice how Adopt Me finally has a contender now. Still, I hate games that clog up the Popular section. I want to see some more unique games that aren’t just your fighting, anime, simulator, roleplay, etc etc etc. I would like to see some more unique games on the front page. Maybe a 2D platformer? A full scale RPG, that is easy for beginner players to learn (RPG’s can get very confusing for new players)? Or even, A 2D platformer MIXED WITH a full scale RPG? That would be amazing to see on the front page.

Though, these wont really happen. The new playerbase are really just young children. They see a flashy, colourful game on the front page, and play it. It’s marketing. It’s literally the exact same as how companies sell cereal, toys, games, etc etc etc. It’s sad, but it works. And I’m glad some developers can make a living off of doing things they like to do.

It’s just… I’m a little tired of these games. They feel like cheap cash grabs to me (RP games I mean) like simulators. They live for about 1-3 weeks then die (take Destruction Simulator for example. Used to be 1st on the Popular page. Now it has decreased in popularity and relevancy).

Sorry for my rant. Just like to talk about some things for no reason! :sleeper:

there is basiclly friday night funkin on the roblox front page.

:fr:
it was always like this, you were just one of the “really young children” back then

I never actually played ROBLOX when I was a young child.
But yeah, it has always been like this. Hasn’t it?

yeah, it’s getting better though cause roblox is officially saying like “we’re expanding the age demographic”

in the meantime my advice for finding swag games would be to check your friends played every day. that’s the best way to find underground roblox games

1 Like