So What Are You Going to Do when the Update Comes?

Don’t worry they are common from chests in the dark sea

Why doing that when you have 1/5 chance of finding them in chest of the Dark Sea

It’s the only compass that works in the Dark Sea and will always point to a Sea Cluster. (The purple tip points to the sea cluster btw.)

So unless u can retrace ur steps somehow then ur not getting out w/o it as u could be anywhere in the map.

Nope, all interaction from the Bronze Sea in the Dark Seas is disabled. The only contact u have is presumably ur hp dropping and the ominous purple msg. In which it will state how u were lost to the Dark Seas before respawned at Ravenna.

Other than that only discord and vc can let u know of whats going on.

sail to whitesummit for reflexes
get brig after completing the quest
sail out into northwest/southeast dark sea (tier 3 IMMEDIATELY RAHHHHHHH)
attain enizor upgrade (he needs materials from ds)

i forgot about going to rubica to redye my gear with the new colours

step 1:

At first I didn’t realize… I needed 20k galleons… I had a few hundred, and that hundred was my funds.
a hundred to buy some things
a hundred to fix my ships seats
but now I’ve had a little time to reassess my needs
and I need a brigger office
I need a brigger seat
a brigger mast
a brigger desk
a brigger place to sleep
because I’m briggering (yes briggering)
I’m figuring on briggereeeaaaannngg
though briggering, is triggering, more briggerrringg!

step 2:

it’s dodging time

step 3:

more sane than balancecord

3 Likes
  1. grab brig while waiting for friend to hop on
  2. grab dodge relexes
  3. sail into the dark sea
  4. do enzior quest
  5. try and keep my crew alive
  6. head back after a while if all my crew is alive and split the loot with my bro

I’m going to wait a while after the update’s been released so things can calm down. I’ll do what everyone else is doing afterwards.

Farm the remainining 11k for the brig, log into darkane odyssey Server and sail

• Gather all covenant friendlings
  • Important members will be given funds for brig
  • Do all necessary quests
  • Naval Exercise
  • Sail at an undisclosed direction
  • Optional: Live
  • Important: Profit

I don’t really have any of my own plans, but if I had to brainstorm one really quick, I’d:

1. Buy the Brig and use my current ship’s loadout on it, with the addition of a ram, of course.
  2. Experiment with new features such as the captain’s quarters.
  3. If I have the fame and Galleons, upgrade deckhands. (Maybe I’ll try to pick up some Stability deckhands, since I have none at the moment.)
  4. Grab some sea charts and go to diving spots to pick up auric seaweed and/or jellyfish flesh and sealed chests in hopes of getting one of the new Mortars. (If I don’t book it to Whitesummit first)
  5. If not Whitesummit before sea charts and seaweed, do that.
  6. Start Enizor quest. (Assuming it has to be completed in the Dark Sea, that won’t be completed for a while.
  7. Sail into the Dark Sea for the first time, complete Enizor quest, become acquainted with new systems, progressively go deeper.
1 Like

I’ll do the first 2 steps the same, third one is get enizor’s quest foruth is get my friend which will be at wind row waiting and once I get her we’ll go to the Dark Sea yay

My school’s Homecoming football tailgate is happening then, and the dance the next day, so I may pop in a couple days after that or something. I haven’t been as active lately anyways, so I’d need some time to grind and crap anyways.

thats why i added “(possibly will)”

Buy brig
Get dodge reflex
Try and find a turning speed deckhand (optional)
See if I have enough stability to stay in range 1 dark seas
Use a certain crew if not
Go on a dark seas voyage with Mis as the tour guide

I am going to be be hopping off the forums when the update drops until I have discovered most of the things to discover

Play the game

1. Figure out a get rich quick scheme
  2. Get a brig on my maxed files
  3. Find the Javelin and Surge spells for my Mage
  4. Get a Dark Sea Compass
  5. Do Rill’s quest & prep for Enizor’s quest
  6. Find a party to explore with
  7. Head to the Dark Sea
  8. Try to find those new weapons from the trailer for my Conjurer file

“I need some materials that cannot be found in the War Seas…”

Alright then Enizor let’s get the hell out of this here sea and sail on to The Seven Seas! (AA menu theme plays as we sail)

We are going to get him a blessed apple for his research