So What Are You Going to Do when the Update Comes?

Pretty much the same plan for me

level cap will not increase this update.

I feel like it has already started. I was just selling stuff to the shops to finally get my 20k and this guy next to me decided to punch and kill me right there. No time to react.

And mind you, I was NEUTRAL, 0 renown. There was absolutely no reason and no gains for the guy to come after me on the spot, unless if it was for the galleons or for the sake of killing.

(Also, dont worries, I made up for what I lost and quickly got 20k, still annoying that happened)

kill woman

Buy a brig, do Enizor’s and Rill’s quest, set sail

1. get on the game with my friends
  2. IMMEDIATELY travel directly into the eastern dark sea (most players) with a ketch and NO preparation
  3. fucking die
  4. trade routes
  5. realize that we haven’t touched the game since april which means we don’t know jack SHIT about potion brewing and jewelcrafting
  6. pretend it isn’t an issue
  7. purchase brig
  8. Thrive.
1 Like

buy brig

go to whitesummit later,

dark sea and go

I spawn at whitesummit

Time to bounty hunt you :fr:

i will learn Reflex so i could fight back while buying brig
before buying brig i will complete new Enizor’s Quest (possibly will) then go to redwake and prepare
to go east dark sea near realian rift (then north, west and south)

I go straight to mimhere island

1 Like

Kill everyone.

Can you make tiberians extient?

1 Like

Enzior’s quest seems to require collecting ingredients from Dark Sea islands, so good luck finishing it without entering the Dark Sea :joy:

“I need some materials that cannot be found in the War Seas…”

1 Like

Cargo for the cargo gods

1. Buy the Brig on my first file
  2. Sail to Whitesummit, collecting and opening bronze sealed chests along the way in case I get a new spell/technique scroll or siege weapon
  3. Finish Rill Hendrix’s quest for Dodge Reflex
  4. Switch to my second file and buy the Brig on there as well
  5. Get Dodge Reflex on my second file
  6. Switch back to first my file and search for a 4th turning deckhand, still getting bronze sealed chests along the way
  7. After I have the deckhand I want, I’ll sail into the Dark Sea, regardless of whether or not I got anything good from the bronze sealed chests
  8. Hopefully reach the 4th range and return to the Bronze Sea with 60-100 dark sealed chests

As I said

1 Like

Rkers and shipwright campers seeing this

I’m sure I can find a shipwright that nobody’s camping :man_shrugging:

Hopefully is a very key word here because the majority of us have no idea what is in the darksea and if you mess up even once and end up dying all your stuff is gone.