So What Are You Going to Do when the Update Comes?

thats why i added “(possibly will)”

Buy brig
Get dodge reflex
Try and find a turning speed deckhand (optional)
See if I have enough stability to stay in range 1 dark seas
Use a certain crew if not
Go on a dark seas voyage with Mis as the tour guide

I am going to be be hopping off the forums when the update drops until I have discovered most of the things to discover

Play the game

1. Figure out a get rich quick scheme
  2. Get a brig on my maxed files
  3. Find the Javelin and Surge spells for my Mage
  4. Get a Dark Sea Compass
  5. Do Rill’s quest & prep for Enizor’s quest
  6. Find a party to explore with
  7. Head to the Dark Sea
  8. Try to find those new weapons from the trailer for my Conjurer file

“I need some materials that cannot be found in the War Seas…”

Alright then Enizor let’s get the hell out of this here sea and sail on to The Seven Seas! (AA menu theme plays as we sail)

We are going to get him a blessed apple for his research

Create a new save so I can enjoy the game

Watch my friends stream the game and probably backseat alot

Get brig, get dodge reflex, and then do the Ezinor quest (most ideal if you have the money for brig to begin with)
Although Ezinor and dodge reflex are interchangeable, I have a feeling that Ezinor will be more work to upgrade than Edward.

relatable, i stopped playing after i finished all of the easter event requirements and now im doing slow ass cargo runs just to get to 20k. should take a couple of hours

1 Like

Press play

I get home from school an hour after the Dark Sea releases, and I have to wait until 5 for my Darkane team to be fully available.

I set out a plan for them to buy a Brig immediately on server join, start Enizor’s quest, find a Dark Sea Compass, get their dodge reflex, then meet at Munera at 10 minutes of prep time left. I’ve planned to use a slightly different form of that, as I need to provide the crew’s Ship Repairman with 50K Galleons so they can use their repair hammer as much as possible.

As for splitting loot, Key suggested we each get just one Sealed Chest and the captain (Myself) should get any chests we can’t even out as sort of a “Ride Tax,” but I plan on giving the other members any chests we can’t split fully.

Gonna be honest, I forgot about this

I get home from school 4 hours post-update
which is probally for the best since that way i wont have to compete too hard and get heavily hunted for dodge reflex+brig

Gonna be honest, first thing me and my friend will do is sleep because it drops at midnight for us + avoiding the clusterfuck of the first few hours is always good

actually imma be sleepin bc that shit drops at midnight where i am :expressionless:

I still wish vetex added the fake discord ping to when our character is suffering from insanity :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

I love that absolutely nobody here (unless I missed someone) has plans to get the new shovel and fishing rod enchantments

I have plans to nab them but maybe not initially. Cause i gotta find two Resilience Deckhands rq.

Can always fish in the dark seas too.