So whats headless head worth

id like to know more about this particular item, its said to actually be worth more than a sunken sword. So, is it even tradeable for it, or is it more of a low tier?

It isnt worth too much yet but rn it’s prob worth a boss weapons or so

1 Like

Probably going to be worth a sunken in a really far future. Seasonal items when they’re released they’re usually not worth much and gain value with time.

Meta said that they could be worth primordial scrolls when they come out.

Gonna be worth more than a sunken sword eventually (prob around when TGR drops).

It’s around a full boss set rn (including weapons).

Honestly, it depends if we can get it again next year. If we can, then I’d say it can’t be worth more than a few boss drops. However, it’s a different story entirely if we can’t

I doubt it would be worth THAT much
First off, tons of traders got like 8 of them, and if you had the spare time it was relatively medium difficulty to get.

It also doesn’t do anything, it just looks cool, while a primordial magic scroll gives you some of the most powerful Magic’s in the game.
Lost spell? Probably.
Lost magic? Maybe
Primordial? no.
It also depends on how hard obtaining a primordial will be, and on the magic itself.

Im just repeating what Meta said, because Primordial scrolls are prob over a year or so away and the Headless heads are completely unobtainable now.

True true

There’s only 5,971 headless heads in total. Any more headless heads means that it’s duped.

You forgot the people who deleted their badge to get more than 1 per account. I’d say there’s around 7,000 Headless Heads due to that.

How can you delete a badge?

You go to the page for the badge, click the 3 dots, and click Delete from Inventory.

Wait you can do that?

So basically people can “dupe” headlesses infinitely by getting the badge over and over again on that account…

It’s not duping, you need to earn the badge every time. So you would just have to get all the Halloween items on another file to get another headless.
It’s fair game, you earned another headless, just like you would on an alt account.

I am ole of that 6k

Most game economies prove that unobtainable items will become exponentially more valuable over time. Even if it is just cosmetic.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.