So whats the deal with Akursius Keep?

I know it used to be the capital of winterveil before it got wrecked by Ravenna, but whats the deal with the insanity, ghosts, and the creepy stuff like the skeleton hole?

Why didn’t it all go to crap until a while after Ravenna began occupying it?

in a nutshell
Nero nukes the place —> builds askurius off it —> chaos nukes it again since it sensed evil shit and chaos attracted to evil shit and chaos just nukes things for fun —> place is cursed by chaos energy

Can you tell me more about what Chaos is or is that it?

basically primordial magic that existed before everything

in greek mythology chaos existed before the titans and before time, and caused the creation of the world

chaos is basically the strongest and oldest thing in the AU and is basically a half sentient life form that is quite literally the concept of chaos given sentience

I think the skeletons were the people who k!lled themselves bec of going insane idk but that’s just me tho

the hallucinations do get a bit quirky at night

akursius wasn’t actually winterveil, rackham’s journal states that it was actually ravenna territory before it got obliterated. no idea what the insanity 5 pit could be

it was built over winterveil buddy

source?

It WAS winterveil, then became Ravenna territory as they started building over it to make, you know, a keep. It went like that for years until the men went insane and couldn’t leave the fortress. While the other bit is explained in Rackham’s Journal.

Gallio Bronze mentions it all during the Eternal Mines chapter.

Video and text source.

ah, right. since i’m progressing a new file, i might as well go over story dialogue i may have missed

technically it was Ravenna territory, but said territory was a fort built over the watery grave of thousands of people

Nero awoke a cursed spirit because of his war crimes

Happens to the best of us

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.