Solid Magic Imbuement

Solid Magic Imbuement https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/2/e/2e3e6a0983dfdbeca8a244e869db8acc12318f11.jpeg
effort 3.5 2 quality 4.0 2 reasonability 5.0 5

Make it so that heavy magic imbues only change the material

Underwhelming Appearance

Heavy Imbues are VERY underwhelming on weapons, and are mostly looked down upon

Which is why i suggest making it so that it only changes the material of the weapon

Examples:

Current imbue visuals

how it would (kinda) look like with only a material change

Do note that the additional unessasary effects are active in this image it's just that on vindicator they are mostly overshadowed by the size of the weapon

This gives a good example on how much better heavy imbues would be with just a material change without the additional effects

So this shouldn’t be too difficult of a change, as it would only involve removing the unnecessary effects which in turn will make almost every heavy imbue look ALOT better and clean in general

TLDR

HEAVY MAGICS LIKE EARTH, ICE , METAL, ETC SHOULD ONLY CHANGE THE MATERIAL OF THE WEAPON ON IMBUES AND NOT ADD OTHER UNNESASSARY EFFECTS

(I usualy call solid magics as “heavy magics” sorry if it confused anyone)

welp according to information from a balance tester, it would seem this change was ignored previously by Vetex on purpose

hopefully vetex reconsiders or makes a better change

6 Likes

I personally would go for something more akin to One Piece’s haki where the elemental lightly coats the weapon

personally, I’m fine with this too

I just wanted to suggest the easiest change possible that won’t take too long

(oh yeah it would mean every weapon would need to get a custom layer for every imbue so it would be hectic to complete)

3 Likes

Yes please
Weapons with sharp points (literally most of them) look horrible especially trident

Drip chanage

yes plsss

kromeryeah

It’s probably fine, from the vetex response I’m guessing Arcanium Weapons will be made of the material anyway

woodconjurer5
throwback to when i was a wood conjurer

Given how arcanium items look, it’ll just change the color depending on your magic

can this apply to warlocks too so my iceleg doesn’t look like I sloppily glued paper mache balls onto my foot and it actually looks like it’s coated in a solid piece of ice?

1 Like

how the fuck did you create shit armour and weapons

bro got the steak kabob build

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.