Some of the damage numbers people are hitting are nutty

(In case vids broken lol)

Drawback plus armor pen gave this fella of 800 damage charge shots and 400 damage to his other moves. I’m starting to really just feel that armor pen should only go through block and natural resistance, the bonus damage it has against health is making it feel like essentially a second power stat.

1 Like

7 Likes

WOWIE ZOWIE.

The hell hit you that hard LOL

A.Pierce is too powerful for a sub-stat? Better nerf thermo again

8 Likes

That’s 2x the max damage I was able to hit last update with a 20% ult art blast :sob:

(I got nothing against Meta just found this meme and laughed a bit. Still think this ONE nerf is fine. Tired of thermo users ruining its gimmick in 1v1s. Its meant to start weak and GET strong, not just always be at full power bro…)

1 Like

773 damage on a singular beam is insane… I’m worried how much they would do with a self explosion :pensive:

Charged musket actually, but still absurd.

You’re telling me I have potential to deal 773 dmg? >:D
Say less

i just fought a lightning mage that dealt 350 dmg per beam, truly a balance meta

my metal beam does 350 uncharged, it’s practically just piercing shot with no cooldown

woah, that’s alot of damage.
Don’t remember being hit by this massive amount of damage, but i remember somebody getting my bounty by dealing 400 damage with arrow M1’s.
This was during the dark sea update.

no matter how hard you try you can never balance AO

Give back thermo its burning thats all I want :sob:

Armor Piercing really was a dreaded mistake.
Cool in concept to balance the substat-heavily builds vs. defense’s oppressive nature, but…
Yeah. Nah. This ain’t it, chief.

Vetex had a good idea, but it’s NOT panning out.

2 Likes

@exploding @raptoes Protect afk players

How (full sentence)

Picsart_24-04-04_18-15-11-012

hmmmmm, maybe armor piercing was a mistake

I genuinely don’t think AO can be balanced at all. It’s a fundamentally broken system whose flaws only will become more apparent as time goes on. Unfortunate. Being somewhat aware of vetex’s (supposed) complexes and perfectionism i think AO will be finished but go untouched forever soon after due to the nature of the issues

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-09-01 205815