Some thing you would ask god to change about humans

might wanna assassinate this guy before another pointless genocide begins-

the players ARE the meta

if i donā€™t do those worthless leaches will kill ravana

leaches arenā€™t going to kill their entire population

hmm yes letā€™s strengthen the ravenna populationā€¦ by killing citizens of ravenna.

income will increase and we will have extra imports with out others feeding of it

you know, just spitballing here, but maybe instead of literally killing hundreds of your own citizens for an honestly really dumb reason, what if you, oh I dunno, put funds into tiberia and made them into a productive part of the kingdom? just asking questions yknow.

turning tiberia into an industrial city or agricultural city would give so many more people jobs

even if calvus is evil he isnt stupid, i think if he could do it he would if it gave any benefits

Fr, tiberians are like jew but opposite. Jew were profiting too much while tiberians arenā€™t profiting at all.

bro took this from a joke to comparing real life genocide to fuckin roblox characters

Truly an arcane odyssey.

I kinda wish I could choose how I got to kill calvus

or maybe the mentality thing affected it

like imagine a merciful kill was just a slice that was quick and easy but ruthless was a brutal splattering

should hang him outside with a list of crimes he committed so that the citizens could see he was a bad guy :grin: i may have lost it a bit

and with a stab wound for each major offence

some hours later at windrowā€™s camp

ā€œIā€™m starvingā€¦ā€ iris would complain as she stared up into the night sky from the ravine the camp was set up in.

Me, the player character, would rummage through my bag and start loading things into a pot.

I began to make stew.

ā€œmanā€¦ that smells good player! w-whats in it?ā€ Iris questioned me inquisitively with a tone of excitement as the smell of food hooked her to the pot like a fish on a line.

I didnā€™t respond as the pot stirred and stirred around, iris looked into the concoction with a face of wonder, that quickly changed into a face of horror as she saw a human finger rise up from the soup.

iris then realized why I told her to wait outside of calvusā€™s throneroom with neviro and morden.

Iris realized those screams werenā€™t an overreaction to his defeat like she thought initially.

she let out a gasp of terror as I pulled out a decapitated head from my bag.

ā€œA souvenirā€ I glanced at her with a demented smile.

insanity lv 3 be like

Their memory of the pain is probably distorted. They shouldnā€™t be considered an authority on it after enough time has passed

bro brought a wiki article to an ao forum pageā€¦about getting kicked in the ballsā€¦and i could never have more respect for that type o guy

there is so many possibilities of that
i gonna say my least insane one:
i will ask god to make humans be able to go to any afterlife concepts, after dying

thats the best one ive heard so far, only issue is that suicide rates would go up