Some Way Of Seeing Hunger From Fish Before They're Cooked

Some Way Of Seeing Hunger From Fish Before They're Cooked
effort 3.0 2 quality 4.0 2 reasonability 4.75 4

This is a simple idea.

basically, it’s a bit annoying how you cannot see how much hunger a fish would give when cooked, no matter what.

maybe it can be mentioned in the description of the fish or some other way, like maybe an npc, but some method of seeing hunger you gain from a fish would be amazing

please, as my clan’s chef, I want to be able to know what I’m cooking before I cook it past the vague idea of what buffs will probably be there.

1 Like

You can use this as a starting base (credit to @ImUtsu ) cookbook

should be ingame, not a doc

1 Like

you can still use it for now

the general trend is bigger sized models = more hunger, with golden fish generally being more gold for less hunger (im assuming gold tastes bad, or something…)

yeah but exactness is nice

Would love to see something like this, my idea is that maybe in the fish section of the menu exclusivly

my idea is as you go up in cooking skill you’ll get more precise estimations of what every fish will do duration/hunger wise and at perfect cooking skill it’s basically exact

I don’t like limiting it behind cooking skill

Gold foods seem to have a positive impact on status effects with minimal effect on hunger.

is that so? that’s interesting

more things for me to test

I like it, as someone who cooks often.

Recipe book maybe?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.