Spreadsheet with information on ingredients, seasonings, and fish and some recipes

link: view-only, make a copy for yourself if you want to change the ordering

as of right now it has statistics for :

• (almost) every rare+ saltwater/freshwater fish, bar legendaries
  • (almost) every other food type
  • rough estimates of seasoning data (thanks @WarmWater)
  • random miscellaneous recipes
15 Likes
2 Likes

holy shit this is sick i didn’t actually want to try and do the seasoning math myself

some of the seasoning is weird (why the fuck is pepper 72%) but it’s basically correct

Damn, that’s a lot of effort. A+ Impressive

1 Like

mostly done for today, will start adding saltwater fish to it tomorrow

if anyone has the locations of food items/spices not already listed feel free to post : )

Giant bananas are found on shell island (which also has bananas) and Tomatoes at Revanna (however you spell it).
Bruh why do the fruits I get the most of all make gross meals? seasoned tuna banana mash isn’t that bad?.. right? Well at least I learned that there are actual freshwater fish, never thought about fishing in that pond in the forest for some reason.

2 Likes

added the locations for these two, thanks for contributing

as for why fruits make gross meals - idk. your guess is good as mine, i’m sure you can find a way to put most fruits in a recipe IRL and have it be just fine, lol.

by the way, you can find sun caraways on top of cactuses at sandfall isle

1 Like

maybe perfect cooking skill boosts it? or its just rounded down/up
not sure just speculating

added the location for sun caraways, thanks

checked the spreadsheet, you kinda missed lemongrass herb

also, marula can grow at ravenna

fairly certain the spices, being bottles, are exclusive to food crates/ingredient bags

vanilla also grows on munera (p sure) and rock salt is gotten from breaking rocks, literally anyplace with rocks has them
(also you can get gems from breaking rocks so thats a plus)

adding the lemongrass rn thanks for reminding me

updated op with some cooking insights that ive gotten

oh yeah, lemongrass herbs grow in many places, the only one I really remember rn is ravenna

can you add wheat to the doc?

i remember cooking it before i decided to start the doc, it only gave like 12 hunger or something and recovery I if i recall

could you tell me where to find?

in a field between tiberia and the shining plains in ravenna

1 Like

if you use 4 wheat, it makes spaghetti that gives invigorating and energizing iirc

if you use 1 wheat you get bread, 2 wheat big bread and 3 wheat is a baguette

Green Apples are found at The Forest of Cernunno
Peaches are found at Munera Garden
Blue Mushrooms can be found in any dark cave excluding Whispering Caverns, including the huge one at Mount Orthys and mini caves around Ravenna.
Palo Town also has Red Apples and Lemongrass
Goso Jungle and Shell Island both grow Basil
Coconuts can basically be found anywhere with a shore, not just specific islands.
Oranges can also be found at Ravenna.
A single Wheat (4 hunger) makes Bread, a 21 hunger point worth meal with a Recov I rate at 3m and 24s. (204 seconds)
Wheat is found at Ravenna after finishing a quest.
Sea Kale is rarely found around the shores of islands, not just Limestone.

• Perfect Skill Cooking is fun
1 Like