Some weapon/ tools suggestions

Some weapon/ tools suggestions
effort 1.5 2 quality 3.5 2 reasonability 5.0 2

Here’s a list of suggestions for new weapons and tools

Double edge sword
A sword with two blades that has medium aoe that can even damage those who are behind the wielder while keeping the speed of a regular sword.

Blunderbuss
Basically a shotgun, it can shoot 5 bullets at once, this rifle is most deadly when used at close ranges.

Grappling hook
When shot at a solid object, it will drag wielder to that said object, When shot a entity, it will drag that said entity to the wielder, a 5 second cooldown is required for each shot.

Spyglass
Allows to wielder to zoom in and see far reaching places.

Tekko claws
Long pairs of claws that are similar to regular claws but are slightly slower and deals more damage.

Bazooka
A portable cannon that can shoot canon balls, though it consumes a canon ball from the wielder’s inventory for each shot.

Dual cutlass
The wielder wields 2 cutlasses at once, deals more damage but is slower than just wielding 1 cutlass.

grappling hook and eye glass sound nice, more so the spyclass as you called it

1 Like

vetex already said no to that in the qna, flintlocks fill that job with their skills

thats just dual swords, thats a weapon type in its entirety. now that doesnt mean dual cutlasses cant exist but no point making a suggestion for them if they’re already going to be released in some way eventually

i dont really have much to say about the rest, its fine. maaaaaaybe the grappling hook is an issue with npcs cuz it could make cheesing them even easier by dragging them in a bad spot but its not like that was hard rn

Sounds like canon fist

Bazooka is planned, Blunderbuss is pointless as the Flintlocks Multi-shot ability makes up for it not being there, and the Grappling Hook should have a limited range, and be UNUSABLE in combat (it would make running really easy)

I have so many more ideas such as scythe, shurikens, etc

kind of useless, considering most sword skills already have an aoe which can hit behind the opponent.

it’s… it’s just elius’ dual swords

Vetex has also stated he wants to add scythes but is holding off on it for now

nice but an explanation for all the skills and stuff would be better

Shadow scythe from AA :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

id assume higher damage but less size because it would need to be more precise so you dont hurt yourself

kid named flintlock

holy crap whiplash

was in aa, i dont see why not

longer claws, so boosted size and damage at the cost of speed

planned

so just slower but more damaging dual swords

yay. Count me in.

In my opinion the bazooka should be a strength weapon

it should be a mage weapon tbh

How would a bazooka be a mage weapon

causse yes

What skills do you think the bazooka will have?

i think he wants dual flying phoenix

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.