Something rubbed me the wrong way with the gameplay vid

my brother in christ you have fire magic on your second slot organize your toolbar if you arent gonna use it i thought for sure you were a conjurer

i also had basic combat so am i a savant?

Sure as hell is possible my guy, I’m not the tester, you are :joy_cat: . I don’t know how damage values are reflected for each stat build so if I didn’t know any better you could have been any build but regardless I don’t get why you’re acting so stingy and condescending, I only asked you a simple question which you could have just responded with ‘warrior’ and moved on :heart_eyes:

tbh, the VFX and PvP in general just look kind of bad. Not to criticize AO since it is in development but it just seems lame

Literally how this convo should have went, not even that deep :skull:

8 Likes

Forumers and their overanalysing kek hehe.

Pretty sure that’ll only disappear after first awakening. Which hasn’t been added yet

1 Like

Yeah but vetex said it’s just the beginning so after awakenings we should expect is to look amazing until then

1 Like

yeah, that’s me playing wom (before strength was added) since there are nothing like potions in them game you can dish out alot of damage up close before a single magic shot is fired, but that’s not to say magic is bad because if you focused on magic damage, you can one shot alot of people (people who faced off against the magic council captains can agree on this.)

Warlord supremacy

Yeah that’s what I heard too

Skill Issue + combat isn’t a finished feature at all

1 Like

Hot take: attack speed should not apply to grabs and gapclosers and lost spells should not be required to even use magic in pvp

That’s a bad take

7 Likes

why not?

(also lost spells arent necessarily required magic just needs a rush or something tbh and its on par)

2 Likes

Imagine getting comboded and not being able to see your opponent because they only use attack speed bruh that’s literally what happened in the video.

then they’re obviously sacrificing something for that attack speed
there should just be better anticipation visuals instead of oh you can only go slow

because what will happen is when you get close, you can’t effectively stay close if you aint fast

2 Likes

Saying you need a lost spell to even compete against weapons is crazy to me tbh

1 Like

same for weapon users. A weapon user needs a good weapon to compete with magic users. They can’t just use a dagger they got from Morden.

exactly my point