(something winged humanoid pvp rpg): Thoughts?

just made 4 new designs, which one

0 voters

(for designs 1 and 4, the player will wear clothes like shorts)

dont make permadeath from pvp a thing then

I like no beak since it’s not anthro

Instant turn off, don’t do this please. I was interested up until this

good news: its not

1 Like

Btw just a question but are you actually planning on making this a game or is this just a concept
if you are do you have a team or smth or do you have a sever?

I’m actually planning on making this game. I have a small team (Rb1 and 7grandnec)

epic

Okay so here is an idea
Instead of just choosing to use one, why don’t you use both
The more human one is like a base starting character that has a higher dexterity and has almost no (fur?) except for their arms and wings ofc. They have talon legs still but no claws

Near the end game you can do something like a rebirth to unlock a “Primal Avian” which has the design of #4. Overall they would have better stats and more moves but may not be able to do some key-functions

i could do a semi permadeath mechanic, maybe just like Wynncraft’s soul points system.

In Wynncraft, the more soul points you have, the less items you lose upon death. In Avian Legends, if you die with 0 soul points, you lose a few levels.

Consequences for dying are ok, just not “lol start over” in a big RPG game.

1 Like

im kinda tempted to do permadeath lol

context: high level player got thrown into the void (if you die to void you lose all your progress) by low level players with a high knockback move (strong left)

That sounds ok

the losing of progress from death only affects your items

1 Like

I guess it depends on if progression is a) enjoyable and b) worth the risk of losing progress

im telling you it is not a good idea to do permadeath, especially as a new-ish dev
trust me when i say that people will exploit tf out of it and MANY people will complain about it

i also planned that you can choose your character’s in-game name (such as like WoM/AO), there probably wont be last names

3 name choosing mechanics:

1. Roblox Username/Display Name (None)
  2. Custom Input (just like rp name changers, roblox filter problem)
  3. Pick from a premade list

Entire Premade Name List (dont ask why lol):

(i legit did a phonetic spelling rule with a few exceptions)

You should be able to choose between…
  • Roblox Name/Display Name, Custom Input Name, Preset List Names
  • Roblox Name/Display Name, Preset List Names (voter doesnt want to see weird names)
  • None (Roblox Name)
  • Preset List Names (roblox username will display underneath character name so 2 players having the same name won’t be a problem)

0 voters

You might be able to change your character’s name, and there will be gamepasses for multiple slots.

Remove phonetic name spelling restriction?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

(phonetic meaning that how it’s spelled = how it’s said)
(i also banned the letters Q and X, just do KW for Q and KS for X, C is only allowed for CH)

Those names are pretty unique, do they have any irl language/cultural naming system their based off or are they just random combinations

not really sure what this means but naming restrictions are annoying sometimes (even if a name breaks immersion, not everyone’s gonna want some RP name)

most are random combinations, but some have irl/video game references

examples: Artemis, Durza (Arcane Adventures), Enkidu, Inari, Ninkasi, Ratriel (Rogue Lineage), Yunshul(Deepwoken)

Should stamina and magic energy be one/merged
  • No (separate bars)
  • Yes (magic uses stamina)

0 voters