Somethings gotta be wrong with roblox

i can play geometry dash and watch youtube videos, yet i cant play roblox? somethings gotta be wrong

wdym by you cant play

when im loading a game, i get kicked because apparently, i need to check my perfectly fine connection

Thats been happening to me, not a single issue with my internet until this month

arcane oddities

you’ve might have been IP banned but in the collateral sense, are you using a public network?

idk why but if you have the oculus app it really fucks with the roblox launcher, i uninstalled it and haven’t crashed since, don’t know if this will help though, since it sounds like a different issue

recently there have been some instable servers, maybe you can’t really find them on games like ao, but on some other game I play regularly when you can easily check the player tab you can see the effects better.

These instable servers usually have a low(er) player count or have buggy physics (like things stopping on your screen for a few seconds) if you get on a server like that, leave or you WILL disconnect after a few minutes

this is a roblox issue and it’s NOT your connection. These so-called purges happen to like half the server at a time, so you won’t be the only one getting disconnected.

I have seen them over the past week but not really over the past few days, maybe they’re fixed but they could still be there.

yall have bad internet ngl

5130-normal-gd

fire in the hole