[Song] Amidst a Myriad Of Wonder (Myriad Ancient Library Concept)

had to repost this so that the webhook thingy picked it up, my apologies
made another thing woohoo, it’s been a while hasn’t it? This is based on that library screenshot that vetex posted, we don’t have much information so I just took it and hail mary’d. Since it’s way up in the sky, I’d assume the air would be paper thin up there which is why the instrumentation in this piece is super light. The plinky plonks are like the little dots that seem to be littered all over the place in this screenshot. I had a lot of fun making it ehehe.
I’ve been pretty burned out since my last project and some irl stuff, but I can’t wait for you all to see my huge project (in like 6 months maybe idk it depends on how long the animators take.) Enjoy!

total production time

5 fuckin hours lmaoo

24 Likes

Wish I was dedicated enough to do something for that long straight.

1 Like

You made this in one goddamn sitting??

You’re a psychopath

1 Like

alt tabbed back and forth between discord and this but yeah ehe, they call me the madman

2 Likes

aw man i LOVE this so MUCH.
i wish this got more attention, this is marvelous, music artist in here are all underrated frfr

would be FUCKING cool if this was in the main AO game as the library theme

2 Likes

Awesome :poggers2:

1 Like

thank you to both of you! much appreciated (:

1 Like

how

how

how

1 Like

how

how

how

how

I’m not really sure what you mean ehe

Really brings out a mystical feel and is really good. Proably a lot better then my songs tbh

1 Like

thank you! and don’t compare your work to mine, you make a completely different genre of music. time and effort’ll pay off, I promise (:

1 Like

true that

ear candy fr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thank you!! (:

Dang this is amazing it really gives me a mystical feeling when i listen to it.

1 Like

i’m glad you think so dude ((: