[Song] Arcane Odyssey's Title Theme Re-orchestrated

if you can make this now i can’t wait to see what you can create in the future
very nice music, good luck for future pieces

1 Like

thank you so much dude (:

This is, incredible. The song manages to give off the same feeling of dread and hopelessness as the original but with so much more emotion. Props to you :clap:

1 Like

THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING FOR! like barely grasping at something before losing it and you’re only left with the memory. I’m glad you like it so much!

1 Like

…i’ll listen to it

and i bet i’ll be blown away

edit: i’ve been blown away

1 Like

Make Redwake Re-Orchestrated image

1 Like

I haven’t even watched it yet since i’m in school…

All I know is that it’s good.

1 Like

@The_Legend_7.0 I blow people away it’s what I do B) I’m so glad you enjoy it.
@Kandy you’re gonna have to give me several weeks to do 8-8 time, odd metered time is difficult.
@Cryonical Holy hell dude I’m so honored that you think that!

30 LIKES LETS GOOOOO

2 Likes

now this is what i call swag
fr tho, this is absolutely amazing
it genuinely sounds professional at this rate
also why does everybody have to be talented tell me why

1 Like

I think this may be the most liked post in #off-topic so far. If so, very well-deserved.

1 Like

it gives off the vibes of
“everything came to an end, but there’s still things to do”

1 Like

@bacon_creator :swag: I’m so glad you think so! I might make something similar in the future with a proper animation.

It’s not talent. I have patience, and experience. One could do anything if they have those.

@Meta :poggers2: I gained like 6 subscribers off of it too lmfao I’m so happy this was well received. Honestly if this got in the game it’d be a dub so hard that my body could not handle it LMAO

@Crim Yeah that’s what I thought when I was listening to the original so when I made this I tried to do that x10. I sorta think it’s like “What an adventure… I can rest now,” sorta. I’m glad you liked it as well!

EDIT: it’s not the most liked guys get me to 41 likes so i can be at the top of all time off topic topics please

I thought I saw you on yt before lol. Your music is amazing, can’t wait for more.

1 Like

aw that’s awesome, I’m so happy you enjoy it

so i can write a 100 page long google doc on a classic roblox story
huh
cool

1 Like

mmm nice

1 Like

@bacon_creator I mean yeah if you really wanted to. Thats where patience comes in.

@RaveNitro thank you my fellow dark pit main

1 Like

if i really wanted to?
well, i might aswell continue my project based on classic roblox i started… a month ago?

1 Like

YOOOOOOO THIS sOUNDS AMAZING!!!

1 Like

i think thats everybody’s exact reaction
including mine aswell

1 Like