[Song] Arcane Odyssey's Title Theme Re-orchestrated

Still can’t post in Art yet but I slapped this bad boy together:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdLjo84CPj8

Edit: I moved it to art so it could sit in my portfolio where it should be can someone help fix the embed I’m on a school Chromebook rn and it just doesn’t want to work

55 Likes

Holy crap! This is absolutely amazing!

I can literally imagine this playing at a cutscene at the end of the game.

6 Likes

honestly deep down I kinda hope I get to make a track that gets into AO but one can dream!

Hey, with music this good? That might not just be a dream…

2 Likes

:flushed:

2 Likes

well this is nice

2 Likes

i’m glad you like it (:

dope remix dawg, awesome

1 Like

This. Is movie level orchestration right here…

This is better than the actual song wtf?

1 Like

I’m honored you think so, it’s funny cause I literally want to be a film scorer in the future lmfao;
I just reharmonized what I heard since there were some parts that were slightly dissonant and that I felt didn’t work. There are some shaky parts within my rendition as well but I thought it was solid enough to share.

this is too perfect to fit in an ending
this gives me a lot of credits vibes

1 Like

Everyone seems to like this as and end credits vibe, I guess it kinda makes sense too. I’m glad you enjoy it!

Just as meta said, I can completely see this being in a cutscene at the end of the game. That would be the sickest thing ever. It’s the perfect soundtrack for it. This sounds amazing Extro, you did an astonishing job!

2 Likes

I can honestly imagine this being produced by an entire, professional studio.

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

apply for artist or image

2 Likes

:poggers2:

1 Like

:frcryin:

2 Likes

I… Like this. Alot.

oh my god i’m getting replies wait wait wait

@blackpanther300 Thank you so much! I’d love for it to happen too lmfao, but for now it’s just a fanmade track.
@BBII Well I mean the plugin is made to mimic a professional studio but I’m honored you believe this was made by team. Glad you enjoyed!
@vera Thanks.
@Kandy I need 1 more track to apply LMAO
@64arc :poggerfish:
@thingyy YES! YES THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I WANTED PEOPLE TO FEEL! I’ve been slowly trying to figure out how to imbue emotions into DAW’s like FL since it’s not nearly the same as live playing and everything’s robotic but IT WORKED LETS FUCKEN GOOO. I’m glad you enjoyed it so much!
@Waffle Thank you for liking this a lot that is awesome.

Holy crap i’m kinda shaky right now LMAO, I’m so glad all of you guys like it so much