[Song] Riverville

@Foxscrub I’m glad you think so :slight_smile:
@DRobinHood Thank’ya

bro it sounds lit.

what software notfunny

1 Like

@The_Legend_7.0 I’m glad you like it! It’s FL Studio 20, with the BBC Spitfire Orchestra Plugins + War Ensemble percussion. I believe I have the Producer version of FL which costs like $200, the other plugins are free. The Orchestra Plugin is free but you gotta wait 15 days for it. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Aight lit.

1 Like

YOOOO THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!

Where exactly do I get that plugin (I got Producer edition but I’m kinda lost on where to find stuff)?

2 Likes

fuck

this is good

fuck

fuck

1 Like

Ayyyyyyyy!
This is really nice!

1 Like

ay what software do you use?

1 Like

oh shit oh fuck okay okay there are replies wait

@vera I’m glad you like it please dont climax in the comment section
@Meta Thanks for fixing my topic, and glad to see you enjoy it too! I find a lot of my plugins through Alex Moukala, he’s on YT and he’s got a whole series if you’re interested in writing for film/media and videogame music. Here’s the link to the plugin and the survey you gotta take and wait 2 weeks on BBC SO Discover - Spitfire Audio
@TheRealTree Thank you! I use FL Studio 20, Producer’s Edition with a bunch of added in free plugin’s because I am poor and in the process of networking right now.

I am going to post more music soon, as long as school goes well; I’ve got a piano competition and a composition project that might get me college scholarships so I will have to go dark for a few. I got a lot of positive feedback on this so I am definitely gonna come back and make more fanmade tracks because I enjoy AO and its musical style a lot and it helps me learn to orchestrate better LOL. Have a wonderful day (:

4 Likes

Man, Riverville, Ironport and Summerhold getting some attention but Bell Village’s left out. I feel bad for Bell Village.

2 Likes

can’t wait

1 Like

@NEKOSAIKOU :flushed:

good luck with the project!

1 Like

allah music

i always thought Riverville music had serious meme potential.
and now it sounds poggers, congratulations.

1 Like

I wonder how nostalgic this will be when TGR comes out

1 Like

i wonder if vetex is gonna reuse the themes for anything, if so they better be secrets hidden around the oceans.

kinda like the DOOM levels in DOOM 2016, would be cool.

:pogchamp:

@TheRealTree Thanks man, I’ll definitely need it
@TheSandCrab thanks big man :pog:, and yeah I think it’d be awesome to do something like that, like a hidden place with the old music
@iammback_95 Agreed, we can say “only the OG’s remember” for real lmfao
@64arc :coolflushed:

Good shit

@Zel Thank you bro, glad you like it