[Song] Riverville

I did say sometimes I’d make-a the music B), posting it in Off Topic since I can’t post in the Art category. Yet.

22 Likes

dam that actually sounds good (now we wait for the trap remix)

1 Like

wait are you a dark pit main too i am about to kiss you on the lips /j

1 Like

in smash bros? yeah

1 Like

POG fellow dark pit main

1 Like

damn, it sounds absolute poggers

1 Like

thank’ya

thats really good
good work

1 Like

very nice

1 Like

@Foxscrub I’m glad you think so :slight_smile:
@DRobinHood Thank’ya

bro it sounds lit.

what software notfunny

1 Like

@The_Legend_7.0 I’m glad you like it! It’s FL Studio 20, with the BBC Spitfire Orchestra Plugins + War Ensemble percussion. I believe I have the Producer version of FL which costs like $200, the other plugins are free. The Orchestra Plugin is free but you gotta wait 15 days for it. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Aight lit.

1 Like

YOOOO THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!

Where exactly do I get that plugin (I got Producer edition but I’m kinda lost on where to find stuff)?

2 Likes

fuck

this is good

fuck

fuck

1 Like

Ayyyyyyyy!
This is really nice!

1 Like

ay what software do you use?

1 Like

oh shit oh fuck okay okay there are replies wait

@vera I’m glad you like it please dont climax in the comment section
@Meta Thanks for fixing my topic, and glad to see you enjoy it too! I find a lot of my plugins through Alex Moukala, he’s on YT and he’s got a whole series if you’re interested in writing for film/media and videogame music. Here’s the link to the plugin and the survey you gotta take and wait 2 weeks on BBC SO Discover - Spitfire Audio
@TheRealTree Thank you! I use FL Studio 20, Producer’s Edition with a bunch of added in free plugin’s because I am poor and in the process of networking right now.

I am going to post more music soon, as long as school goes well; I’ve got a piano competition and a composition project that might get me college scholarships so I will have to go dark for a few. I got a lot of positive feedback on this so I am definitely gonna come back and make more fanmade tracks because I enjoy AO and its musical style a lot and it helps me learn to orchestrate better LOL. Have a wonderful day (:

4 Likes

Man, Riverville, Ironport and Summerhold getting some attention but Bell Village’s left out. I feel bad for Bell Village.

2 Likes

can’t wait

1 Like