Sorry for the inacceptable post

I am sorry that I posted such an unacceptable post about Abraham I apologize to Abraham and hope that the forum can forgive me.

me looking for the context: :moyai:

I guess you werent there lol

post got deleted

It’s fine. Lordgaltron took away the clownery you were getting and wrote something so fucking hilarious it’s now a copypasta for the forums

1 Like

lol okay

1 Like

gimme the copypasta

i remember when we spammed this across my guild lol

1 Like

“No one understands how I feel because they’re too busy getting infamy from me”
“No one believes in me after I scammed people out of infamy”
“nobody assists me because I am a poopy head”
“no one helps me with my im 14 and this is deep feeling trope”
EpX2WpDWEAAyN-F

1 Like

Oh here you go.

“HERE IM THE FUCK. do u not care about me? infamy is just a game thing and abraaham tf just kills me and uses me like the hell a dildo. do u not care about others u ignorant sneeze? cant u tf be nice to anyone i think you have corona or something because you have to go ask ur fat ass mom to go to a therapist to fuck someone and go away. you probably have problems your own like ur mind is not good. im telling u bro go to a doctor and then murder yourself and go the bloody hell away bitch. if this is what u want to do, hurt other people? then ya better go to hell they like it there. so for god sake dont be so rude to anyone and just go play adopt me. AND NO IM NOT OVER IT YOU HURT ME I HAVE PROBLEMS IRL LIFE AND THIS IS HOW UR DOING? LIKE A DEBILE U TYFUS NERD! GO DO THIS SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE I DONT LIKE THIS AND UR BEING FUCKING RUDE TO SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY HURT IN THE HEART”
LordGaltron, 2021

:moyai:

oh btw, found the link to the post :smiley:

probably not the best idea to talk about this anymore